Sponsored

Just got some new toys from Diode Dynamics!

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yep blew my fuse too. Was using a scissor to pop out the trunk bulb. Make sure you use something plastis with that one. The rest are fine with scissor. The one in the trunk has metal connector close to each other. Now i have to change the 10 amp fuse in the passenger kick panel. Anybody know hcih position is it?
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Yep blew my fuse too. Was using a scissor to pop out the trunk bulb. Make sure you use something plastis with that one. The rest are fine with scissor. The one in the trunk has metal connector close to each other. Now i have to change the 10 amp fuse in the passenger kick panel. Anybody know hcih position is it?
According to Diode Dynamic's youtube comment reply:
the replacement fuse for these lights should be the #1 fuse (10 amp) located on the passenger side of the vehicle. When installing these, try and only use the flat-head screwdriver to help pry the old bulb out, without sticking the small flat head in or near the socket. If you need any more help installing please give our sales representatives a call at (314) 205-3033 and we would be happy to help you out. Thanks!

NolaJo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic/Saddle
Installed my stage 2 interior kit today with no problems. The trickiest one was the glove box. Someone on the forum suggested disconnecting the entire bulb housing from the glove box to make it easier. That's what I did and it was much better than trying to pull the bulb out by itself. Also, someone else suggested using a plastic pen cap to pop out the bulb instead of a screwdriver to avoid blowing the fuse. I did that too and it worked like a charm. Actually, I used the pen cap for all of the bulbs. Didn't use the screwdriver at all.
Sponsored