Sponsored

JMS Throttle Pedal MAX (increase acceleration)

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
This is a must have mod that increases acceleration, does away with lag and slow acceleration. Go to Steeda.com search for JMS Throttle Pedal MAX installed at the throttle pedal sensor increases the input voltage to the throttle body. I couldn't believe how quick I was, spilt second acceleration from idle through the gears and top end. :eyebulge:

2015 V6 51A Premium, Sport, (Paddle shift only) oxford white.

Unleashed Tune 93
JMS Throttle Pedal MAX
SK Throttle Body Spacer
JTL Oil Separator
Sponsored

xdarkox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 PP
I am surprised that people are not talking more about this product if it really does what it says, are there any tests on before and after.

OP
OP

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to JMSCHIP.com PedalMAX,
All Ford and GM vehicles built today are equipped with a "drive-by-wire" electronic throttle. One of the biggest consumer complaints has been poor throttle response and throttle lag, especially in performance or racing applications. JMS PedalMAX® is designed to improve the throttle response on all 2005 and newer Ford vehicles, most 2008-2015

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
ive been tempted to get this...but ended up just getting a sct x4...but now im waiting on sct to get off their ass and mske a tune for my car. i guess im the first 2016 mt that wants a tune....sigh.

makes me want to get a pedal max

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I am surprised that people are not talking more about this product if it really does what it says, are there any tests on before and after.
Of course it doesn't. WOT is WOT, can't increase acceleration past it. It just changes throttle response which at 100% is always the same regardless of driving mode or anything else.

Why would you put such a nonsense mod with a potential to violate warranty is beyond me...

Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
^ does not void warranty. Easily can be uninstalled with no trace of this installed on the car.

From the 100's of people that have installed, including myself, I would say you couldn't be anymore wrong. The best bang for your buck mod.

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
This doesn't void warranty and if it somehow caused a problem which I doubt, ford would never know you had it. It 100% works. I have a Lund tune with it and using sport mode it feels so much better than stock. There's a huge thread on it

OP
OP

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ive been tempted to get this...but ended up just getting a sct x4...but now im waiting on sct to get off their ass and mske a tune for my car. i guess im the first 2016 mt that wants a tune....sigh.

makes me want to get a pedal max
If your wanting a tuner go to Unleashed Tuning thread, I have both 93 tuner and JMS Pedal Max very, very quick from idle through gears and top end.

OP
OP

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of course it doesn't. WOT is WOT, can't increase acceleration past it. It just changes throttle response which at 100% is always the same regardless of driving mode or anything else.

Why would you put such a nonsense mod with a potential to violate warranty is beyond me...
It's installed at the throttle pedal sensor increases voltage to the throttle body input. I didn't know cars run at a 100%
Sponsored