VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Congrats on the car. I am sure you will love it
Thanks, I do love it. Sorry if I was running down your car, didn’t even look to see if you have one or not. I just hate the look of the new Camaros and really don’t like the “aero” on the ZL1. I just don’t like them.
Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Well, they are so ugly that even if they really did out perform the GT350 I still wouldn’t want one. Besides that they are junk ass Government Motors vehicles. All of that being said they really don’t outperform the GT350R. They may do better on one particular style of track where big power makes up for less handling and balance.
Absolutely correct. Horsepower on a lot of tracks is irrelevant to a degree. Now you throw driver skills in, which is most of the equation and neither car can be called superior to the other. Ill stick with the R (when it arrives :(

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Absolutely correct. Horsepower on a lot of tracks is irrelevant to a degree. Now you throw driver skills in, which is most of the equation and neither car can be called superior to the other. Ill stick with the R (when it arrives :(
I do like the sound of the GT350 better than the ZL1
Sponsored