Not open for further replies.

Woody

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for posting your experience. If people don't put these companies on blast, then how will anyone know if they are crooked or not? I know I won't be using CJ Pony parts for things anymore based off this thread. There are plenty of other sites.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Thanks for posting your experience. If people don't put these companies on blast, then how will anyone know if they are crooked or not? I know I won't be using CJ Pony parts for things anymore based off this thread. There are plenty of other sites.
Exactly! I understand 100% that shit happens. It's how the company responds and handles the situation from there that defines the situation.

I would definitely let everyone know that if you do decide to use CJ, make VERY sure you tell them not to keep your banking information on file. I've seen websites ask if you want to save your card, but I never would have guessed that if I called my order in, then my bank card information would automatically be saved. And I highly doubt they are really protecting your information. I had my banking card info changed as soon as I found out they kept it without me giving them permission.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Exactly! I understand 100% that shit happens. It's how the company responds and handles the situation from there that defines the situation.

I would definitely let everyone know that if you do decide to use CJ, make VERY sure you tell them not to keep your banking information on file. I've seen websites ask if you want to save your card, but I never would have guessed that if I called my order in, then my bank card information would automatically be saved. And I highly doubt they are really protecting your information. I had my banking card info changed as soon as I found out they kept it without me giving them permission.
We do not store any payment information once an order has completely shipped it is only stored until the order ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.