Sponsored

Is this the next car ??

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
In December of 2013, Theopolis Chin 'created' this. As we know, it turned out to be the 6th gen Mustang as we know it today.

6th Gen.jpg

Just recently, Mr. Chin was 'commissioned' to do this 'render' for automobile magazine. Coincidence ?? And why is Chris Doane getting credit on this image ? Has he seen something ? Because he certainly sees a lot.

2017 Cobra.jpg

This is the upper grille of the new Shelby GT. Notice the triangular-ish shape. Notice the similar shape in Theo Chin's latest 'render'. Do you really think that SAI hasn't been privy to upcoming designs from Ford ? I think they have.

Shelby GT.jpg

Could this be the next offering from Ford Performance ? The GT500 class replacement ??

Since Ford owns the rights to the name "Cobra" and SAI owns the rights to the name "Super Cobra" .... just might be the 2017 Cobra.
Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
It took me longer than I care to admit about what looked wrong in that first picture...

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
You're saying that first rendering was done Dec 13? Was that publicized? I find it hard to believe because that's so close to the production renderings of the vehicle that if it were indeed released in 2013 it would have been circulated en mass around these forums and all of the internet.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
The first render looks like a simple 4-door photochop of an actual photo of the car. The 2015 Mustang made it's official debut December 5th 2013 so I don't see anything 'mysterious' going on here.

The second image is another older 'chop of a GT350R with bits of the GT supercar added in. Again, nothing makes me think 'official' or relavent to a probable new model. It could look like that, but nothing to bet on.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
This is the upper grille of the new Shelby GT. Notice the triangular-ish shape. Notice the similar shape in Theo Chin's latest 'render'. Do you really think that SAI hasn't been privy to upcoming designs from Ford ? I think they have.

The RTR has a similar triangle snout thing in the grille as well. Just a popular design element it seems.

2015-RTR-Mustang-Grill.jpg

OP
OP
Sl13cobra

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
It took me longer than I care to admit about what looked wrong in that first picture...
Ah Sh$t !!

I didn't see that either.

I was trolling the internets this morning and saw that and then remembered the Chris / Doane image and had a epiphany. Not !

Sorry fellas. Bahahaaaaaaa. :eyebulge::headbonk::frusty:

xfyre101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`15 CO PP GT
Ah Sh$t !!

I didn't see that either.

I was trolling the internets this morning and saw that and then remembered the Chris / Doane image and had a epiphany. Not !

Sorry fellas. Bahahaaaaaaa. :eyebulge::headbonk::frusty:
wait are you serious? you didnt see it when you first posted this? :doh::doh:

i thought thats what you were going for

Sponsored

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
I don't like it, the bulge in the back with 4 doors make it look too much like a charger IMO

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Same exact triangular "fangs" in the Fusion Grill which appeared first 3 years ago? Coincidence? Conspiracy?
I have to shut down my computer now before they find me.
image.jpg