Sponsored

Interior options conflict on ford site, qustion.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
When I build the car I intend to order on the Ford site, with either PP1 or PP2, when I select the safe and smart package it removes the two center gauges and replaces them with the 3rd AC vent.

Can anyone confirm if this is just a programming issue of overlapping in the selections, and that it would indeed have the extra gauges?

Or is there an issue with those option selection combinations? This is a DD car, not a track only, so that is part of the desire for the S&S options.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Hope you can definitely have both the PP1 and S&S, I do, in a convertible no less :)

I just tried it and have done it a few times recently, no issues. I started with a GT Coupe, added PP1, added S&S, both were added, no change.

Oh wait, I went back after I read your post again, you must be talking about the "visualization", yeah, that's a bug in their code, but if you proceed to the summary, you'll see the options as selected. Also, when there is actually a conflict, you'll get a big dialog box that prompts you with what has to be added/removed.

OP
OP

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Hope you can definitely have both the PP1 and S&S, I do, in a convertible no less :)

I just tried it and have done it a few times recently, no issues. I started with a GT Coupe, added PP1, added S&S, both were added, no change.

Oh wait, I went back after I read your post again, you must be talking about the "visualization", yeah, that's a bug in their code, but if you proceed to the summary, you'll see the options as selected. Also, when there is actually a conflict, you'll get a big dialog box that prompts you with what has to be added/removed.
It was the visualization that I needed clarified, wanted to make sure that one thing wasn't overriding something of something else ever so slightly but without throwing up an 'error'.
Sponsored