Instrument cluster, ambient lighting, and display screen not working

Chann113

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
I was wiring my speakers at the amplifier and I believe I connected two wrong wires together. Now none of my gauges, ambient lighting, or my screen work. Everything else seems to function fine. I checked every fuse in both fuse boxes and didn’t find any bad fuses. Does anymore know what would cause this or what all of these things could be linked together with?
Sponsored

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289
I was wiring my speakers at the amplifier and I believe I connected two wrong wires together. Now none of my gauges, ambient lighting, or my screen work. Everything else seems to function fine. I checked every fuse in both fuse boxes and didn’t find any bad fuses. Does anymore know what would cause this or what all of these things could be linked together with?
If you reconnect the wires the way they were, do they work?

OP
OP

Chann113

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
So, I was installing an aftermarket amplifier for my speakers. I already replaced all of the speakers, added a sub and sub amp, and i added a 4 channel amp for the 2 front and 2 rear 6.5 inch speakers. All of this worked great with no issues. I intended to run the tweeters/3.5 inch speakers directly to the radio head unit, and that’s when it all went downhill. None of the wiring had any problems until I connected the left front tweeters to what I thought was the input from the audio head unit
Sponsored