Sponsored

Installs On The Stage 2 Edelbrock 2650 Are Going Down!

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
He might have been under-promising so they could over-deliver. I also told him that OEM drivability and reasonable engine safety was important to me. With that in mind, they might not push the timing as high to maintain more engine safety.
Lund always tune wth safety in mind, even if you don’t ask for it. The tunes aren’t super-aggressive. Drivability is also part of the deal.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Lund always tune wth safety in mind, even if you don’t ask for it. The tunes aren’t super-aggressive. Drivability is also part of the deal.

By accident even with a milder safe tune, running 10psi on good 93 will result in over 600rw and that’s ok with me :like:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It’s VERY smart, street racing is nonsense
Couldn’t agree more.
A friend of mine disagreed vehemently until the car he was racing against lost control and destroyed his ride.
Some will learn the hard way of course.
Some won’t learn at all.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Speaking of street racing, I admit that I did my share when I was a teenager. We lived in a rural area without nearly the traffic we have now. Cars were not as fast then, either. Those facts do not excuse it, though. I took stupid chances then because....I was stupid.

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I did the same thing, places I raced were deserted roads but never the less people could’ve still gotten hurt

I was young, now I drive like an old man

Last edited:

oldirtysturdy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 MT82
The biggest issue I have with the stage 2, is the all or nothing boost. I've been DD my 19 stage 2 (93 with 6 oz of boostane every full up) for 2+ months/3k miles, and unless I go WOT it feels stock. 1/4, 1/3, 7/8 throttle etc...stock feel. WOT...tires blown off. I'm very tempted to go custom tune, but the idea of sacrificing the warranty is nauseating.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
The biggest issue I have with the stage 2, is the all or nothing boost. I've been DD my 19 stage 2 (93 with 6 oz of boostane every full up) for 2+ months/3k miles, and unless I go WOT it feels stock. 1/4, 1/3, 7/8 throttle etc...stock feel. WOT...tires blown off. I'm very tempted to go custom tune, but the idea of sacrificing the warranty is nauseating.
Sounds like you need to pull out the nitrous jet in the bypass line at the very least, and highly consider custom tuning.

oldirtysturdy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 MT82
Sounds like you need to pull out the nitrous jet in the bypass line at the very least, and highly consider custom tuning.
I did that about 500 miles after the install. The bucking/surging got worse...that was the extent of the change. I'm seriously considering a custom tune.

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
I can confirm as someone who drove the stage 1, upgrading to stage 2 this is exactly the case I even played with orafice size I found around a .035 n20 jet was about right...for more nimble feeling quicker in and out without to much surging...
But Dakota at Lund changed my Mustang driving life...its an absolute animal that drives off smooth as butter or will blow the p305 nittos off at 50mph... its INSANELY better...I hated the thought of a custom tune when I had already paid for one but its worth every cent....
You also get revisions till YOUR car and style are right, different load outs like a 2nd gear leave sauce tune and what I call the Sunday driver tune....for instance Dakota seen the oscillating where I was out of sync with the pedal and once it surged or bucked the inherent oscillating between me and pedal got worse...smooth it without me even asking then the transitions to boost at part throttle omg night and day.....
Its simply like a new car smooth till its viscous....its not a slight on EB they have to provide something that works for everyone and their stage 2 tune is good but Lund was worth every cent and I've been agonizing for months over doing it SO glad I did......
Sponsored