Incentives for 2023

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
Since Ford has not updated their web site for 2023 Mustangs yet is there any other way to find out what incentives are being offered for ordering MY23?
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Since Ford has not updated their web site for 2023 Mustangs yet is there any other way to find out what incentives are being offered for ordering MY23?
It will be interesting to see if they even offer any incentives for next year. I imagine there will be something small available but based on current market conditions I would not be surprised to see Ford slap us with a smartass comment "your 2023 incentive is MSRP" šŸ¤£

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I'd reach out to any dealer you consider placing an order from and discuss.

Ford certainly has a program. But I'm not sure if the dealer has to participate, can partially participate, or, have their own incentives. Cash back and/or financing.

The incentives can be model specific, as in, some models do not qualify.

Last edited:

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I remember Ford was doing a 1,000 dollar incentive for custom ordering. I wonder if this is still a thing or not.

OP
OP
Damonfl

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
It will be interesting to see if they even offer any incentives for next year. I imagine there will be something small available but based on current market conditions I would not be surprised to see Ford slap us with a smartass comment "your 2023 incentive is MSRP" šŸ¤£
It may be based on how many cars they want to build and if they think people are holding for the 24 whether they want to incentivize.

Last edited:

Sponsored

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
I remember Ford was doing a 1,000 dollar incentive for custom ordering. I wonder if this is still a thing or not.
It's dropped to $500 as of about a week and a half ago when I picked my vehicle up.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
The $1000 order incentive expired back in August. My gut feelings since there are a lot of 22ā€™s sitting on dealers lots or still coming to them we wonā€™t see anything on the 23ā€™s until January at the earliest. Realistically we wonā€™t even see the 23ā€™s getting to the dealers before close to the end of Jan. After all, job #1 isnā€™t until 11/30/22. Hopefully Iā€™m wrong.
Sponsored