I'm Back... No for real this time.

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
First off let me say sorry for my abrupt disappearance from the community. While going into the end of last year and into the beginning of the new year I had planned on being off to take care of some family business. What I had not planned on was getting ill that would require me to take off another 3 weeks immediately.

I know I may of had contact with some of you in my brief return in January and then I dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize for that. I ended up being diagnosed with a severe lung and sinus infection all brought on by complications from my COPD exacerbation that I had been fighting though prior to that. The doctor immediately pulled me from work until I was cleared to finally come back yesterday.

So I ask that you guys give me sometime to get caught up on all the emails I have on top of all the forum PM's and any other things that have may of piled upon my desk over the last month. I will get to them all as fast as I can. In the mean time if you have any questions please continue to use Dave as your contact until further notice.

Steve
Sponsored

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Steve

There is nothing more important in life then your Heath.
Work can wait;)
Glad to see your feeling better:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
Hey Steve

There is nothing more important in life then your Heath.
Work can wait;)
Glad to see your feeling better:thumbsup:
We'll just say this was an eye opening experience so needless to say I'll be handling things a lot different from here on out to prevent this from happening again.

Thank you.
Sponsored