I'm Addicted?

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
Hey guys. There is something I feel like I need to confess to others who may share this experience with me on here. It all started on February 19, 2015. It was like putting candy in front of a 6 year old. Since that day, my life has changed quite a bit because this is something I feel is taking over. I can't find myself staying away from it. I have to go experience it every single day in order to keep my sanity. I was away from it for three days and that was when I was truly addicted to this new thing in my life.

Here it goes... Don't be ashamed of me, please... But my name is Jesse and I am addicted to driving my 2015 Ford Mustang.

I've had my bad little girl for one month now and I already racked up 2,400 miles. Whenever I get bored, I crave going outside and taking a stroll in it. There is something about that car that gives me an emotional happiness. Maybe it's the superior ego, maybe it's the speed, maybe it's knowing the car is the nicest thing I have ever purchased myself before. But whatever it is, it sure is something that keeps this man happy. Ironic thing is I got out of a long-term relationship the day before I went to pick the car up, which usually means I would be down and depressed because it happened, but I haven't even looked back one bit because I am too occupied with driving my car, going places, and seeing things in it.

I took my first road trip (500 miles roundtrip) to Tampa a few days ago and the drive was phenomenal. I love seeing other 2015 Mustang's on the highway because I always put my hand out of the window and give them the rockstar gesture and they give them right back. :headbang::headbang:

So tell me guys, are you strongly attached to your ride like I am? Do share your experiences!
Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
I am looking forward to my driving vacation from Nebraska to San Diego in July... for all of the reasons mentioned above....

OH.. yea, seeing my family and friends out there will be cool too.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Me too I'm addicted too !! I will be driving to Texas World Speedway Saturday which is an over 4 hour drive each way for a car show . I'll be enjoying my ride the entire way up and back . And even though I'll be seeing lots of Mustangs including the new Shelby GT 350 I'll be soooo happy to have mine :) I love love this car !!:love::love:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Well, Mustang6G is where the addicts come to talk about their addictions. Here for you m8. :)

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
Yes. As a matter of fact, now seems like a great time to go to the store to get some uhh, uhh, cheese. Yeah thats it. I need cheese right now.
Bahahaha

Sponsored

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP

unintelligible

V1, VR, Gear Up!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium
Yes. As a matter of fact, now seems like a great time to go to the store to get some uhh, uhh, cheese. Yeah thats it. I need cheese right now.
Bahahaha
You forgot the crackers... you're gonna have to go back again. :lol:

Sponsored

Kashawy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khaled
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT, 2012 Black Golf GTi
I've had the car for almost 3 weeks and I've drove it for only 600Kms unfortunately. I'm too scared to use it as my DD since I drive in bumper to bumper traffic and I'm worried it's gunna get hit by some c*nt. But I also don't want it to become a weekend car :headbonk:

I wish I can take a long road trip but the country isn't that big, and it takes around 1.5 hours to get from one city to another. Actually I was planning to go through the whole country in one day, all 7 cities.

Anyway, what you're experiencing is completely natural. My weekend is almost here, and I can't wait to get it going!

natea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Oxford White
Hello Jesse, welcome. I too suffer from The addiction you speak of. I was dying reading your post!

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
Im scared of what i will become. Only had the car for a week and im already planning things.
had the car for a week and already have cai, exhaust, and springs.

exhaust and springs are still in the mail, cai in the trunk for now.

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
had the car for a week and already have cai, exhaust, and springs.

exhaust and springs are still in the mail, cai in the trunk for now.
im waiting on my next paycheck and my tax returns and ill probably be right down the same road with the addition of a steeda k brace and a strut tower brace. no power adders till my warranty is up though.
haha

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
I can't get enough of driving mine. Recently put my Borla S Type exhaust on and people can't stop turning their head. I've had several people thumbs up me & tell me to rev it at stop lights. Best decision I've ever made switching to the S550!
Sponsored