Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Appearance GT

Chronic_Blaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White V6
I've been following the progress over on their facebook page, and it looks like they are packing them up for shipping now.

They never answered my inquiries by email, but I ordered a couple anyway as they look awesome, but they don't reply to facebook either, so I have no idea if they will send tracking info first, or we just sit tight with our fingers crossed they arrive...

image-C19D_5859671C.jpg

*They have photos of the boxes all packed up now, so I'm assuming they are shipping out now. Doubt they're gonna get here by X-Mas, Not sure if they will even make it by the end of the year;(

Ugghh, they said that they didn't get 100 orders out and wont ship them until they return in the new year. Shipping info going out tomorrow apparently, man I hope my order gets shipped, placed it very beginning of October.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Congrats Randy Lyon... got the 1st Production illuminated pony badge rolling out of our factory today...

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
I've been following the progress over on their facebook page, and it looks like they are packing them up for shipping now.

They never answered my inquiries by email, but I ordered a couple anyway as they look awesome, but they don't reply to facebook either, so I have no idea if they will send tracking info first, or we just sit tight with our fingers crossed they arrive...

image-C19D_5859671C.jpg

*They have photos of the boxes all packed up now, so I'm assuming they are shipping out now. Doubt they're gonna get here by X-Mas, Not sure if they will even make it by the end of the year;(

Ugghh, they said that they didn't get 100 orders out and wont ship them until they return in the new year. Shipping info going out tomorrow apparently, man I hope my order gets shipped, placed it very beginning of October.
Hi Mate,

I am not sure what happened with emails but if you could tell me your order number and i can confirm we have a few fair that are in October that we are shipping out.
Best way it to contact us via email, social side is getting a bit crazy.
if you email [email protected] or/and [email protected] one of us will answer. Rob handles the mustang side for me.

Yes we have about 100 units outstanding, which i frustrating to say the least, we had numerous set backs, including a large setback with our RGB range But... in saying that this will still carry the same warranty/quality as per our Mopar badges. The best part of it all its that it looks so OEM its not funny, when its off your not going to be able to tell..

The fusing process is what has delayed the product mainly, and in the new year that process with be brought back in house, supplier of machinery got delayed in customs.

This is one reason i have updated the social as much as i can for the pony so people whom may have slipped thru the gap can see where we are upto.
I appreciate yours and everyone's patience.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Order # R053795216

What's my status?
yes your order will be fulfilled in Jan, Randy had placed order 6 months ago we are working backwards as its only fair to the guys waiting the longest. Hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

as quoted on fb :) "lurking" the longest, but im sure if roles was opposite :eyebulge: :headbonk: :ninja:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi Mate,

I am not sure what happened with emails but if you could tell me your order number and i can confirm we have a few fair that are in October that we are shipping out.
Best way it to contact us via email, social side is getting a bit crazy.
if you email [email protected] or/and [email protected] one of us will answer. Rob handles the mustang side for me.

Yes we have about 100 units outstanding, which i frustrating to say the least, we had numerous set backs, including a large setback with our RGB range But... in saying that this will still carry the same warranty/quality as per our Mopar badges. The best part of it all its that it looks so OEM its not funny, when its off your not going to be able to tell..

The fusing process is what has delayed the product mainly, and in the new year that process with be brought back in house, supplier of machinery got delayed in customs.

This is one reason i have updated the social as much as i can for the pony so people whom may have slipped thru the gap can see where we are upto.
I appreciate yours and everyone's patience.
Not good there were delays BUT its better than shipping products that weren't up to your standards like some companies would. Thanks for making "right" a higher priority than "fast".

Chronic_Blaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White V6
Not good there were delays BUT its better than shipping products that weren't up to your standards like some companies would. Thanks for making "right" a higher priority than "fast".
I feel the same way. Once I found out they were using stuff (boards at least, I think) from Diode Dynamics, I knew they were gonna be high quality. I've ordered many DD products and all have been above expectations.

It's just a little frustrating when you check the order page in November, and it says shipping in mid October. I found more info about whats going on here:cheers:

Regardless, I understand what happened with delays, and know it would be hard for a small team to keep updating when running around behind the scenes for all the issues that arose.

Anyway, I'm still excited to know they are on they wait and can't wait to get them on my ride. I'll definitely post some pics up when its done. Thanks X-Lume!

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Just all depends the LED's that run in my current mopar products as made overseas in china, they are super realiable and have the nano waterproof coating .
Originally i asked them to make my boards, tho we found out just because you can make really good strip doesnt always mean other product like boards will be the same.
I did my research. I knew a few led manufacturers, i actually bought a DD mustang tri bar kit, and found it extremely good quality and workmanship.
In August inflew to USA and met we Paul and Nick, it was an instant click and rest was history, as they hold same values as i do.
We will use DD here on in for all our board products. Theres nonpoint inntrying to onvent the wheel and honestly id rather pay more on that component and sleep at nights...
If you look at my reviews on my mopar stuff (not now caise taken doen for xmas break) but everyone comments how good quality they are, and that what we are always striving for as a company.
We always will chase to make the product better RnD never stops.

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Regards
Dan

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
yes your order will be fulfilled in Jan, Randy had placed order 6 months ago we are working backwards as its only fair to the guys waiting the longest. Hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

as quoted on fb :) "lurking" the longest, but im sure if roles was opposite :eyebulge: :headbonk: :ninja:
How about order #R835127919?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
All ColorShift will be shipped by end of Jan, DD had to build our drivers for the boards and had to go thru there QC. Boards are on it way to us, so will start building them soon as we start back up

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Perfect.. just in time for Christmas :D

83be51d616bcc58a6829d81828be77a5.gif

I'm joking guys... Merry Christmas to all, Australia, USA, Europe and everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.