Illinois-Chicago

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Any place you guys recommend going to for wheel mounting ? Already had a previous bad experience at discount tire would rather not go there this time
Firestone. Four tire swaps on the same wheels are about $63 including tax.
Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
I am not really sure what roads you were driving on. It started to make that noise from the moment I left your driveway. I have seen other people on those springs and they are perfectly fine without "new dampers or bearings"

I happened to take my car to a local Ford service today and without even me mentioning they told me that the lowering springs are not properly installed.

And when you have no clue what the noise is, then I guess you should stop ruining other people's cars.
How are they not "installed properly". How did I "ruin" your car?

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What else do you call it when you see a brand new car making all those noises from the front suspension?
All what noises?? I sent you numerous videos of me driving the car over bumpy roads and train tracks with ZERO noise. You claim to hear all these noises as soon as you pull out of my driveway but then you don't come right back. I offered to have you go to another shop and get anything you want fixed and I said give me a receipt showing what was wrong and I would have refunded you if the issue was due to my labor but you declined to do this. If I had no clue what I am doing like you say then why did you come back??

You say ford said they were installed wrong...but decline to state what "wrong" means...which I call BS on.

I'm done with you...I gave you all the options I could but you just want to complain to this day when you job was done is October 2016.

Bash my work quality all you want, I have done NUMEROUS jobs from this forum and 7-8 other forums and have plenty of customers very happy with my work and prices. It's time to move on.

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I never said I was going to bring it to a shop I said I may have my shop partner work on it who works in my garage as well first off.
Second...I reworked the suspension and heard no noise at all as shown in the videos but you say you have some magical bump you go over and the noise is there. If I can't find this magical bump you go over and hear the noise how am I supposed to fix it??
You had your chance to take it to another shop and I would have paid, you declined to do so.
You say these shops know what's wrong but you never have them fix it, why?

Black

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hash
Vehicle(s)
MustangGT
I never declined to take it to a shop. Maybe you should read my messages again. Also you never agreed for a full refund or agreed to cover the full installation costs.

I can take it to a mechanic now and pay them anywhere between $300 -$500 to reinstall. Will you cover it?

You say you heard no noise but you did admit to noises in the texts. Yeah I face those magical bumps every day a hundred times and so does everybody who lives in Chicago

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I gave you plenty of chances to get this sorted out and you decided to not pay any shop to fix it or even get you a diasgnoses that shows it was my error. You have had the car 4 months and still didn't fix it but it's so horrible and you hear it on every bump come on.

Done with this.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[/URL][/IMG]

Right there I said we could talk about a refund, quit bullshitting

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also you go on to say you went to Sears, Midas, Firestone and now ford...all these shops and you never got anyone to fix the issue??

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why the hell would I pay for a shop to charge you a FULL install when they will ONLY REMOVE THE STRUT MAKING NOISE!!! Are you stupid?? How do you not understand that? I said SHOW ME IT WAS MY ERROR AND I WOULD REFUND THE LABOR FOR THAT PART...what is wrong with you?

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NUMEROUS times I said PARTIAL refund....why would I refund you 100% if you have an issue with 1 corner?????

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your error? My car was perfectly fine before I left it at your house. What else proof is needed?

Per your terms, in order to prove your error I think the shop has to remove the strut and inspect to which you weren't ready to pay..
Since you can't read apparently here it is again I OFFERED TO PAY ANOTHER SHOP TO FIX THE ISSUE IF THEY FOUND IT WAS AN ISSUE WITH THE INSTALL AND NOT THE PART....where are you lost?

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly, to fix or examine the error the shop needed to remove the strut. You said it doesn't make sense.

Now where did the part come in between?
Good lord this guy.....good luck kid

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
AAAANNNNYWAAAAYYY...

I spoke with Mike at DynoTuneMP about my oil pump gear install. He quoted me a reasonable price and I'm hoping to schedule it soon. I was thinking at first I'd just get the pro charger HO kit and probably be ok, but I know I'll end up getting power hungry and regret not doing it to begin with.
Sponsored