Ikon Motorsports GT350 diffuser and Corsa Quads

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Id love to hear it one day. I have the FRPP Sport quads on mine.
Sponsored

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
Thanks Jason! Corsa Xtreme mufflers. I could have gone with the FRPP quad mufflers and saved a lot of work, but I just can't imagine anything other than Corsa on my car lol
True that.

So where this stands is... To make this work with the corsa tips, you'd have to move the connection point to the middle. Would the tips have been off to the side too much if left as is?

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Id love to hear it one day. I have the FRPP Sport quads on mine.
Definitely! We should set something up before the weather goes to crap
True that.

So where this stands is... To make this work with the corsa tips, you'd have to move the connection point to the middle. Would the tips have been off to the side too much if left as is?
Yeah, to make the Corsa tips work, you have to move the inlet to the center. They won't even fit with the standard offset configuration; they just hit the inside of the valance.

An easier solution is to buy a Y style set of tips. But where's the fun in that?

Sponsored

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
For the roush you just have to cut off that painted piece and cut holes for the parking sensors if you have them.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
For the roush you just have to cut off that painted piece and cut holes for the parking sensors if you have them.
Almost every replacement valence piece that I know of requires you to cut the the painted plastic portion. I suppose if you wanted to go back to stock, you could always take the cut piece and rivet it back on.

The roush one is weird, because the valence actually overlaps the bumper a little bit, requiring you to make accommodations for the parking sensors.

theindianaustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
SICK!!!

do you happen to have a link for where you got the rear valence from? I can't find any and the ones I've found on CJ/AmericanMuscle all are the kits (Ford Racing Exhaust + Valence)

You did exactly what I had in mind as my setup. You mentioned something about getting the Y style set of tips, could you explain?

Thanks again. Job Well done with the car and this install!!

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
[MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] leading the way again! Looks killer man! [MENTION=13824]Shawn@Corsa[/MENTION] any plans to make GT350 Tips?

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
[MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] leading the way again! Looks killer man! [MENTION=13824]Shawn@Corsa[/MENTION] any plans to make GT350 Tips?
:shrug:cannot confirm nor deny at this time. Per usual we will try to provide all that we can for the community while still developing dozens of other platforms.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
SICK!!!

do you happen to have a link for where you got the rear valence from? I can't find any and the ones I've found on CJ/AmericanMuscle all are the kits (Ford Racing Exhaust + Valence)

You did exactly what I had in mind as my setup. You mentioned something about getting the Y style set of tips, could you explain?

Thanks again. Job Well done with the car and this install!!
Thank you!

They have a website, but they also have an eBay store where they sell their stuff. I had emailed them about it, but here is the eBay link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-17-Ford-Mustang-GT350-Rear-Diffuser-Kit-for-Premium-Trim-PP-OEM-Material-/371682826257?fits=Model%3AMustang&hash=item568a05d811:g:hSsAAOSwYIxX4t0h&vxp=mtr
Basically, I said it would be easier to get a Y styled tip rather than doing the work I did to modify a set. However, I believe they now come with faux tips, like the OE valance.

Thank you brother! :cheers:
I think a set of 350 tips would be a good idea- I'm sure plenty of people would do this swap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
:shrug:cannot confirm nor deny at this time. Per usual we will try to provide all that we can for the community while still developing dozens of other platforms.
I'm still waiting to see what you guys do for the 350s. An active Xtreme muffler that I could fit onto my car would be love :love:

RRB0816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Do you think this tip modification has a big impact on exhaust flow? Awesome job btw. Just bought a corsa sport quad setup and really considering this.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Do you think this tip modification has a big impact on exhaust flow? Awesome job btw. Just bought a corsa sport quad setup and really considering this.
Thank you! I don't think it bothers the flow at all. It's pretty much the end of the line for the exhaust and there's still plenty of room in there.
When I cold started it to test, you could see it flowing pretty evenly out of both tips. If I had to do it all over again, I'd do the exact same thing.

RRB0816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thank you! I don't think it bothers the flow at all. It's pretty much the end of the line for the exhaust and there's still plenty of room in there.
When I cold started it to test, you could see it flowing pretty evenly out of both tips. If I had to do it all over again, I'd do the exact same thing.
Sweet man, this post has motivated me to do the same. Just placed the order on ebay for the valance. Spoke with a buddy of mine who welds who will give me a hand with that part of the job. I'll post pics when I'm done.
Sponsored