Sponsored

Ikon gt500 style front bumper.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Wait the bumpers say GT500 on them. I think Ikon should definitely take that off, the design is nice and fit looks great but I wouldn’t put a bumper that says GT500 on my GT.
When you order the bumper you have the option to have it imprinted with the GT500 or without. It’s just a cover. When I ordered mine I specifically said I wanted it without.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Xarlstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt base
Vehicle Showcase
I requested that it didn't say gt500 because I seen that on a post here,they promised it wouldn't. I can show screenshot of email. But of course it does too lol. I'm sharing to every group I can on fb too so sorry if ya guys keep seeing it. They are on full blast now.

OP
OP

Xarlstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt base
Vehicle Showcase
As a fellow magnetic owner that looks good on the car. Sorry about the issue with the paint though. Hopefully IKON does the right thing and refunds you.

Do you happen to have a full front shot of it?

I’ve been seriously considering this front end.
20200504_160516.jpg

OP
OP

Xarlstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt base
Vehicle Showcase
Wait the bumpers say GT500 on them. I think Ikon should definitely take that off, the design is nice and fit looks great but I wouldn’t put a bumper that says GT500 on my GT.
Ya I emailed them when I ordered it. They assured me it wouldnt,that is the least of my worries now though

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Same for me. Ikon used R&L carriers. They called and asked what was a good day for delivery. Driver called when 30 mins from being delivered. Came with no damage.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've seen some pics of the washer fluid tank showing through the bottom left. How bad is it in person?
Sponsored