Datstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 GT Mustang
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we are patiently waiting for our Mustang to arrive. We have ordered a Iconic Silver GT, 10 speed auto with the Recaro seats.
We ordered on the 3rd of April and hoping for a late August early September delivery.
Loving reading the forums and watching what everyone is doing, definitely giving us some ideas.

Thanks, Dave and Tania
Sponsored

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback - Twister Orange 6M Ordered 2/Jan/2021
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we are patiently waiting for our Mustang to arrive. We have ordered a Iconic Silver GT, 10 speed auto with the Recaro seats.
We ordered on the 3rd of April and hoping for a late August early September delivery.
Loving reading the forums and watching what everyone is doing, definitely giving us some ideas.

Thanks, Dave and Tania
Wish you well on your order in these difficult times.

Sponsored

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
Hi all,

Thanks, Dave and Tania
Hi Dave and Tania,
Don't rely too much on the information from the dealer sales team.
Ask for a screen shot from their Stock Controller, see my example below, received a few days ago.
Screenshot_20210715-083257.png

OP
OP

Datstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 GT Mustang
Hi Dave and Tania,
Don't rely too much on the information from the dealer sales team.
Ask for a screen shot from their Stock Controller, see my example below, received a few days ago.
Screenshot_20210715-083257.png
Great work, here's hoping your timeframe pans out
Thanks Ghard024. Fingers crossed, haha

OP
OP

Datstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 GT Mustang
Thanks Dingo,

Yes we are very sceptical on the dealer given dates, I am finding the communication isn’t the best.

We ordered 3rd April, received an email from Ford on the 5th of May saying it was in production. I haven’t heard much since and I emailed my dealer on the 1st of July and Got told that they always said August and that was still on track. Again I am not so sure on that but not much else I can do than wait and see what happens in August.

I see you have yours on order for a lot longer, hopefully for all of us the factory keeps moving along.

Cheers, Dave and Tania

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Dingo,

Yes we are very sceptical on the dealer given dates, I am finding the communication isn’t the best.

We ordered 3rd April, received an email from Ford on the 5th of May saying it was in production. I haven’t heard much since and I emailed my dealer on the 1st of July and Got told that they always said August and that was still on track. Again I am not so sure on that but not much else I can do than wait and see what happens in August.

I see you have yours on order for a lot longer, hopefully for all of us the factory keeps moving along.

Cheers, Dave and Tania
Dave and Tania,

we order our Mustang and paid the deposit on the 2nd of January this year.
Originally told Mid-April and at the latest early May, then June, then July.......
A few mishaps with our Ford Sales Girl who would not believe me on what options were available on the MY21 Model. Plenty of emails too and fro for a while and every week since June I send and email asking for a Stock Controller update, only received 2.

good luck with yours

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks Bulutt, looks great. A little darker than the old silver which is really nice. đź‘Ť
Dave and Tania
I think those CS 11 wheels look better on the silver car than they do on the Bullitt especially with the red lug nuts against the red brakes. Just a neat package IMHO.

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
Hi all,

Thanks, Dave and Tania
Hi Dave and Tania,

Have you managed to get a Screen Shot from your Stock Controller yet.?

Flat Rock Plant reopens on Monday US Time. Tuesday here.

My Segmentation Date is Monday, really hoping to get some good news next week.

OP
OP

Datstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 GT Mustang
Hi Dingo, we haven’t had anything else from our dealer as yet. I mentioned before that I feel communication hasn’t been the best with them, my last email response from them was pretty much we told you August so i need to wait till then.
i understand the factory has been shut down and that is what I would have liked to of been told by them. I will wait until mid August and drop them a line then, no real rush for the car. Just having finally ordered it we are pretty excited and obviously very keen to get it.
I have even asked them for pricing on some extras and they haven’t got back to me on that, I am happy to go elsewhere for them as well.

Good news about your car, let’s hope some good news next week for you. When you say segmentation date is that the car on the boat coming to Australia? You must be getting pretty excited about it too, I am sure they will be worth the wait.

Thanks,

Dave and Tania

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
Hi Dingo, we haven’t had anything else from our dealer as yet. I mentioned before that I feel communication hasn’t been the best with them, my last email response from them was pretty much we told you August so i need to wait till then.
i understand the factory has been shut down and that is what I would have liked to of been told by them. I will wait until mid August and drop them a line then, no real rush for the car. Just having finally ordered it we are pretty excited and obviously very keen to get it.
I have even asked them for pricing on some extras and they haven’t got back to me on that, I am happy to go elsewhere for them as well.

Good news about your car, let’s hope some good news next week for you. When you say segmentation date is that the car on the boat coming to Australia? You must be getting pretty excited about it too, I am sure they will be worth the wait.

Thanks,

Dave and Tania
Hi Dave and Tania,

my understanding of the SEGMENTATION DATE is as copied below:-

" The segmentation date is when it is projected that the factory will be in possession of all the parts required for your build. " Usually the Week of the Build Date.

Then you get a "BLEND DATE" which is virtually the Build Date.

Deno
Sponsored