• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

I would like to buy exhaust tips for a 2016 GT

Pistons132

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red
Hi everyone,

I have a 2016 GT and I made the mistake of buying single walled tips. The tips are 5 inches which I love but I should have got double walled. Please let me know if you have any for sale!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Pistons132

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red
2.5 sir!

I didn't get a 2.75 or 3 inch exhaust. I wish I did.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I have a pair of SLP tips. 2.5" in and 4" out.
Dual wall, polished 304 stainless.
Mine are not perfect, but they respond well to buffing and polishing.
$80 and I will split the shipping.

OP
OP

Pistons132

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red
That's not bad at all. I was hoping for 4.5 inch double walled tips. What are you going to replace yours with by the way?

Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Personally, I think these are the best looking tips out there. That is because they are polished SS, instead of shiny chrome.

I would replace them with the exact same thing. My loss is your gain.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
I have some Corsa 4.5 polished tips