Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
See, that's what I'm talking about. Well same could be said about the GT350. If you take the engine and tranny out all you have is a PP2. Illogical, right? So are your comments about the Mach 1.

Are you and Jake related? :cwl::crackup:
Idk if you have me blocked, but it’s funny because me and you pretty much had the same response to this... a GT350 could pretty much be seen as a PP2 with some upgrades, just like the Mach 1. Hell, all 3 could really be seen as an Ecoboost with some upgrades 🤷‍♂️

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
How about we all remember we're Mustang enthusiasts and shouldn't be arguing about the differences among the versions of the cars we all love. We should be supporting each other in our efforts to get the best out of the cars we have, we want, or we want to build. If we want to waste energy arguing, let's do so for something that we're not already in agreement about.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looking closely at that chart for the first time, I see something interesting... seems that the HP has a softer front and stiffer rear sway bar than the 2019+ GT350. Front is .7mm narrower than the 350 (both being hollow) and the rear is the same size as the GT350 except it’s solid whereas the 350’s is hollow

Has me thinking, either this car is going to be set up to oversteer more, or maybe Ford is actually going to put some work into it and increase the front spring rates to prevent the nose dive prior to turn-in (which was a major complaint of the PP2) thus wanting a softer front sway bar to keep the balance

Then again, I can’t find PP2 sway bar sizes anywhere, so it’s kind of hard to compare. Really just spitballing here

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
Wait....all of this silly arguing about the cars when everyone is missing the main point.....what is a female doing being an engineer?! How did that happen? Who allowed it? ..... now.....fight! Lol

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
QUOTE="DaveB, post: 3107931, member: 49636"]
Wait....all of this silly arguing about the cars when everyone is missing the main point.....what is a female doing being an engineer?! How did that happen? Who allowed it? ..... now.....fight! Lol
[/QUOTE]
White, female engineer?!
Sounds privileged to me!
She should be ashamed of herself!
Lol

Last edited:

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I will definitely NOT share this post with my MIT Engineer daughter...or risk the consequences!!

CVCashmere

DaveB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm disappointed, I really thought that would get some interesting comments going.....of course it was all a sarcastic joke, but I figured it would have some fun, creative responses

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
I'm disappointed, I really thought that would get some interesting comments going.....of course it was all a sarcastic joke, but I figured it would have some fun, creative responses
Your joke fell flat because a lot of the world has moved beyond finding humor in thinly disguised put downs of others. I'm not suggesting you intentionally sent it out with that in mind, or harbor those feelings, it's just not very funny or relevant any longer.

foolwithtools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Idk if you have me blocked, but it’s funny because me and you pretty much had the same response to this... a GT350 could pretty much be seen as a PP2 with some upgrades, just like the Mach 1. Hell, all 3 could really be seen as an Ecoboost with some upgrades 🤷‍♂️
I'd argue that the Mach 1 is just an engine-swapped GT350 :cwl:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
stephpopcorn.gif