I need a referral for an Alignment Shop - IE

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I want a custom alignment by someone who actually knows what they are doing and have the equipment to get it done. Would prefer a place in the IE. TIA.
Sponsored

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT performance pack 1
I want a custom alignment by someone who actually knows what they are doing and have the equipment to get it done. Would prefer a place in the IE. TIA.
I went to papaini's garage in Temecula, (951 693 0006) the aligned my 5.0 on BC's. The guy doing the alignment knew his stuff and his first question he asked me about the car is what I use it for.(this was a great sign as to him knowing about alignment btw) after i told him it my canyon toy he got it dialed for me, and they only charged me 60 bucks! After the alignment my car feels great I honestly cannot express how satisfied I am with the employees there and their customer service. Tell them Stephen with the white 5.0 sent you. You will be happy with their work.

I hate to sound like a fan boy but it's hard to find a shop that will align a modified car let alone know wtf they are doing.

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
yeah i've heard good things about papinis...robert the owner is a good guy too. wish i was a little closer...
They are great dudes there. If i didn't do all of my installs myself I would go to them more often. They also set up my 4.09 gears in my diff for me. Which is perfect. I can't recommend them enough.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Papinis Garage in Temecula

Sponsored

OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
I have never emailed them. Only called or stopped by (pre-Covid). Maybe call and ask them if they are active on their email because you want to get the best ideas written down. I am the same way, I prefer everything in writing so I usually show up with a written list. Seem rare that non-chain shops in the auto service industry use computers to their advantage.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I would call. I know they have been SLAMMED lately. Tons of mustangs out there 24/7

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
According to their instagram post this morning, they are already booked out to Aug 17th.

Sponsored

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
When I got my appointment they were booked like 2 weeks out they are super slammed

OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Went to Papini's today and got my car aligned. Excellent service, nice shop, dialed the car in perfectly. I recommend them without hesitation. They are very busy.

One stop shopping as well for guys that want to blow lots of money on go-fast stuff. If your'e going to give money to someone in the IE, you might as well give it to these guys.
Sponsored