Boosty15

Young Padawan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tri-Coat Yellow Manual Ecoboost Premium
Hey if it allows me to make bad decisions nothing is shit haha. Plus every single one of my freinds drink keystone light religiously I needed a break haha.

I washed of the mat and let it dry. The smell is much less now but still very noticeable especially when I pop the trunk haha. I'll try the febreeze things today.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I had spilt some beer in the truck of my car many years ago too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Hey if it allows me to make bad decisions nothing is shit haha. Plus every single one of my freinds drink keystone light religiously I needed a break haha.

I washed of the mat and let it dry. The smell is much less now but still very noticeable especially when I pop the trunk haha. I'll try the febreeze things today.
febreeze rocks!! but it wears out over time, you need to go rent a spot carpet cleaner, its take care of the smell completely

Speedwagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack
As the title says I spilt some beer in my trunk, don't ask don't tell :cheers:.

I am wondering how to get the smell out. It seems like most of it has stayed on the carpeted "spare" cover deal. I have removed that from the vehicle and am probably going to spray an entire can on fabric cleaner on it and let it soak for an hour or two.

Any suggestions?
You have broken the cardinal rule.. One must not drink his beer in the trunk! Haha

Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Get in your trunk and close the lid. Smoke an entire big ole joint. That oughta do it.

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
For the record, Nature's Miracle that you get a pet stores is a good solution for this. It is better than Febreeze which really just covers up the smell rather than neutralize the source.
Sponsored