Sponsored

I have been looking all over this forum

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
Can someone link me to a Deep Impact blue car with Red line interior?
Ford lets you configure it and I'm curious.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
gotta be in the DIB thread. pretty sure. some where lol

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Having doubts about what you ordered? :lol:

Seriously, if that is the case, you'd better find that interior photo quick!

(And FWIW, I ordered 3 times, and changed the last one twice.)

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I think it will look good. Most of the time people can't see the interior anyway with tinted windows and stuff. As long as you like the interior when you sit in it.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
FWIW, for a while I considered DIB with ceramic interior, and silver wheels. Classy.
You could put a seat cover over the driver's seat for a DD, and then remove it for shows, date night, etc. That's to keep either interior clean for a longer time.

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Here is a link: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12046&highlight=redline

I considered this also. I ended up going with ceramic. I showed it to a bunch of people while I was trying to decide and just decided it would be to much with the blue. It was all personal opinion though. I love the Redline seats....just thought it would be to much in the end with the blue.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Here is a link: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12046&highlight=redline

I considered this also. I ended up going with ceramic. I showed it to a bunch of people while I was trying to decide and just decided it would be to much with the blue. It was all personal opinion though. I love the Redline seats....just thought it would be to much in the end with the blue.
Yeah, when I think about the "color scheme" on a car, if the exterior color is a non-gray-scale color, then that's my highlight color (ex: I had a Millennium Yellow Z06, I didn't want any red in the mix, added MY calipers, leather pieces).

I'd think the same for DIB/blue, you've got your major impact color (pun intended ...), so keep the other colors on the car more neutral, black/gray/silver/white).

I really wanted the Redline interior, but I knew I wanted red to be my highlight color with an exterior color that was neutral/gray-scale, i.e., gray, black, silver or white (I wound up with Redline with a black exterior).

I feel like less-is-more when putting your car together, I've seen cars with a bright exterior, black, gray, carbon fiber, polished, red lettering, it just gets too noisy.

Of course, all just personal preference. :)

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Not my cup of tea, but if you go with that go all the way. Red calipers and red stripes.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package Build January, ETA March (US Port), Germany Apr, under MSRP

OP
OP
cyberbro

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
Having doubts about what you ordered? :lol:

Seriously, if that is the case, you'd better find that interior photo quick!

(And FWIW, I ordered 3 times, and changed the last one twice.)
Actually I ended up canceling my order to work with a much cheaper dealer, So I'm just putting the order in the system again today.

I just want to rule it out, I really like the ceramic to break up all the black in the car. I do like this super man coloration but I think its just a bit to aggressive and might make me drive faster lol
Sponsored