Sponsored

I-Drive throttle controller

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
Has anyone tried one of these throttle controllers which are supposed give a better, quicker, throttle response?
If so, how effective are they? Do they give a better drive? Are they worth the cost of around $300?
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Has anyone tried one of these throttle controllers which are supposed give a better, quicker, throttle response?
If so, how effective are they? Do they give a better drive? Are they worth the cost of around $300?
Hi Lockwood. See post 4222 on the latest page of "What did you do today" in this Aus section. Following seeing Keith's posts I looked about a bit and decided on trying the Hikeit controller that with a discount code comes in at $206 including postage. It comes this week. I figured it wasn't a great deal to spend compared to other things I have bought for the 18 and may prove to be great. Lots of settings to get it just right and if I get a tune once it is out of warranty it should still be of use.
An added plus is that it can be pulled off easily prior to dealer servicing with no record kept on the car's system.

OP
OP

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
Thanks PKs,
Please let me/us know how it goes and what you think of it.
Cheers
John
Sponsored