Hudson Valley: NY Area

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Starting to see more S550's up here! It's great that it's Ben pretty warm so I've been driving my car quite a lot :) let's see some pics from members in the Hudson Valley!!
Sponsored

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Hi everyone, my name is Al and I live in Putnam County - Carmel area. Picked up my 2016 Premium GT with PP in September and absolutely love the car!!! This is my second mustang, the first was an '89 GT which I also loved and had to sell once the kids came along... Kids are now all grown up and I figured it was a good time for some driving excitement- this is definitely the car for that!

Looking forward to learning a lot from all the members in this group and hoping to possibly meet up with some of the members with FRPP Sport or Touring exhaust. I've been bouncing back and forth between the two systems and just can't make up my mind.... Afraid the Sport may be to loud while the Touring may not be loud enough...
IMG_1531 copy.JPG

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Hi everyone, my name is Al and I live in Putnam County - Carmel area. Picked up my 2016 Premium GT with PP in September and absolutely love the car!!! This is my second mustang, the first was an '89 GT which I also loved and had to sell once the kids came along... Kids are now all grown up and I figured it was a good time for some driving excitement- this is definitely the car for that!

Looking forward to learning a lot from all the members in this group and hoping to possibly meet up with some of the members with FRPP Sport or Touring exhaust. I've been bouncing back and forth between the two systems and just can't make up my mind.... Afraid the Sport may be to loud while the Touring may not be loud enough...
Glad to "meet" you and congrats! There's quite a few of us on here from this area. I'm hoping well get to see more of them !

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
Yes, welcome! I'm from Dutchess County. MidlifeCrisis_Stang, YouTube some with that exhaust set up, if you haven't already, should give you a better idea on which way to go. I went with the Corsa Extremes. They are currently sitting in my basement waiting for the spring. I figured I got one chance to get the sound and volume I want so I went with these.

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Yes, welcome! I'm from Dutchess County. MidlifeCrisis_Stang, YouTube some with that exhaust set up, if you haven't already, should give you a better idea on which way to go. I went with the Corsa Extremes. They are currently sitting in my basement waiting for the spring. I figured I got one chance to get the sound and volume I want so I went with these.

Thanks! Yeah, I spent hours watching tons of videos. I order the FRPP Touring and received it yesterday. I wanted I more aggressive sound over stock but not overly loud. I think this will be the right exhaust for me. If not I will swap it out in the future, it's a chance I took...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)

Very familiar with Dutchess, i actually purchased my car from Rhinebeck Ford.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)

I'm in Orange County. I'd love to hear your exhaust as well so definitely post on here..

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I'm over the line in Fairfield county and went a different route. I cut out the resonator and fabricated an H-pipe and bottle resonator setup. Mine's a daily driver and zero drone was a requirement for anything I went with.
I'd love to hear some of these in person if a meet ever gets arranged.

OP
OP

i3anditz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt premium auto
I would love to have meet setup, maybe spring/summer time when the weather is much nicer out we can set something up.. I have the Borla ATAK on my car and it sound incredible but very loud :)

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
A meet in the spring time sounds good, count me in. I would like to hear some of the different exhausts people have installed. I just received my FRPP Touring and will install this coming weekend.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I'd be into meeting when the weathers warmer.. we should try to get more people from our area to post on this thread.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
If I drive my Mustang up there I'd partake in something, unfortunately it's not the ideal family hauler for vacation and most likely will be our Jeep lol.

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I'd be into meeting when the weathers warmer.. we should try to get more people from our area to post on this thread.

I agree about getting more people in our area to post. I was in Dobbs Ferry this evening going to my favorite sushi spot - Mike's Sushi - and as I was walking past this house I saw a stock S550 exhaust that was up against the side of the house near the trash. Guess someone just installed a catback, the stock exhaust looked pretty new.... It was cool to see and my friends were wondering why I stopped to look at the exhaust - they just didn't understand....

k757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT V8
Does anyone here auto-x? or want to?

I travel to the Meadowlands to auto-x from March-November.

SorryOfficer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
From the New Paltz / Highland area - often found in the lower HV for work.
Would definitely be interested in meeting up with others once it warms up :cheers:
Sponsored