Sponsored

HRE & the 2015 Mustang: 6G Test-Fitting

ShelbyGT350

Shelby GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 351C Shaker
I don't why but I never liked even number of spokes if it is less than ten or twelve. Anything less looks better in an odd number 9, 7, 5. I think even number spoked wheels don't look round.
Which if you have 5-lug spindles, there should be 5, 10, or 15 spokes so that you have a symmetrical wheel. Otherwise to me, it just looks weird. The ones that really look good are the ones that start with 5 spokes from the hub and then split into either 10 (Forgestar CF5V) or 15 (Shelby). The TSW folks have a 7 into 14 spoke wheel (Nurburgring), but those 7 spokes look weird with 5 lugs. Maybe its just a weird thing with me.:paddle:
Sponsored

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I have a request! can you please take this picture and leave it alone, except change the color of the wheel to the "Gold Rush" finish that you guys have available. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have a request! can you please take this picture and leave it alone, except change the color of the wheel to the "Gold Rush" finish that you guys have available. Thanks in advance!
We hope you don't mind but we decided to choose a better angle. Plus this color is absolutely gorgeous so we don't mind doing another!

Before and after (20" Gold Rush FF01 wheels rendered onto OE tires depicted in original photo with photo shop coilovers):
RUBY_RED_MUSTANG_FF01_OG.jpg
RUBY_RED_MUSTANG_FF01_GR.jpg

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Wow... That's beautiful. Not too flashy but still enough to be different. I LOVE IT!

Thanks again!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That color combo actually looks really good!

Sponsored

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I was considering TSW Nurburgrings up until now. As of this moment I have my heart set on these Gold Rush Flow Forms.

Now to come up with $3,600 after buying a car...

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wow... That's beautiful. Not too flashy but still enough to be different. I LOVE IT!

Thanks again!
Yes, the colors compliment each other well - very classy. This might just be our favorite FF01/S550 render :)

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Does that mean I get a set for free? $10? Half off?

Kidding of course... Or am I? You'll never know!

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Which if you have 5-lug spindles, there should be 5, 10, or 15 spokes so that you have a symmetrical wheel. Otherwise to me, it just looks weird. The ones that really look good are the ones that start with 5 spokes from the hub and then split into either 10 (Forgestar CF5V) or 15 (Shelby). The TSW folks have a 7 into 14 spoke wheel (Nurburgring), but those 7 spokes look weird with 5 lugs. Maybe its just a weird thing with me.:paddle:

Yes I see what you mean but it depends on whether the wheel has a distinctly separate center section. The wheels about are 7 split spoke and I think they look fabulous especially the dark gold. I would just prefer less spokes as I am too old to clean those wheels. While my preference for odd number spokes holds true even for wheels with center lock nuts or center caps where no bolts show. Even number spokes make the wheels look square.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
HRE FF01's for 2015 Mustang EcoBoost

you should show the whole car with the hre ;)

and for those silver hre, it gives similar wheels vmr v710 in black/silver/gunmetal dont know if they fit on the mustang :cool:

Can you do a render with liquid silver FF01's with a Guard, Magnetic and Black S550??

Sponsored

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

These wheels look great. Too bad you cannot get them in 20x10 & 20x11.

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Really like these wheels. Too bad they are so expensive. On a black car they look fine in black but on a red car the bronze would look great. I'd like to see them in a color like green on a blue car. 12 inch on the rear and 10.5 on the front now that would be cool. After all the new Z06 has 12" wheels.

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
We hope you don't mind but we decided to choose a better angle. Plus this color is absolutely gorgeous so we don't mind doing another!

Before and after (20" Gold Rush FF01 wheels rendered onto OE tires depicted in original photo with photo shop coilovers):

Damn, I want to see those gold rush wheels on my Kona Blue Boss. But I'm afraid it would look good enough to put me off buying a 2015.

OP
OP
FlowForm_Wheels

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Damn, I want to see those gold rush wheels on my Kona Blue Boss. But I'm afraid it would look good enough to put me off buying a 2015.
For fun:
FOR_FUN.jpg
Sponsored