HP Tuners 2016 Mustang GT Tune Help

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange Prem. W/ PP
Hello all, I used to tune mustangs but stopped for a while. I am just getting back in with my own 16 PP GT. I got my Flex tune working fine with a little higher timing on the flex side and normal OEM timing with pump gas. I am trying to do a Ghost cam tune and can't seem to get it to idle the way I want it to, I did everything in terms of IVO and EVC at 0 and 40 respectively, and changed my distance tables.

I am uploading my tune and log if anybody wants to try to help.
Sponsored

Attachments

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have not looked at the tune yet but the ghost cam tune is done by changing where the cams are at when idling. I have a ghost tune if you would like to see

OP
OP

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
I have not looked at the tune yet but the ghost cam tune is done by changing where the cams are at when idling. I have a ghost tune if you would like to see
Yeah, I tried that but it keeps reverting back. If you have one that I could look at that would be cool.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Hello all, I used to tune mustangs but stopped for a while. I am just getting back in with my own 16 PP GT. I got my Flex tune working fine with a little higher timing on the flex side and normal OEM timing with pump gas. I am trying to do a Ghost cam tune and can't seem to get it to idle the way I want it to, I did everything in terms of IVO and EVC at 0 and 40 respectively, and changed my distance tables.

I am uploading my tune and log if anybody wants to try to help.
Did you get it?

OP
OP

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
Did you get it?
Yeah, I finally did. Ran with it today for a couple of minutes but cat temps went to 900-1100 roaming around the parking lot. I'll have to wait until I go LTH or free-flowing exhaust with stock manifolds.

Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Yeah, I finally did. Ran with it today for a couple of minutes but cat temps went to 900-1100 roaming around the parking lot. I'll have to wait until I go LTH or free-flowing exhaust with stock manifolds.
Ya cats don’t like the cam lope tune

OP
OP

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)