Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
I laugh every time I see this thread. Payments taken. half ass product or no product delivered. Trouble getting refunds. That is the perfect recipe for a shitty vendor.
I think we've been pretty up front with everyone and transparent during this entire process. Everyone should have gotten refunds if you haven't, please send me a DM and I will work with [MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] to get yours processed asap. I have stayed out of this thread as OY was the lead on this project but, I know he has been busy so I figured I'd jump in. For the guys still wanting their "defective or rejected" badges you have to understand the situation that puts us in. We want to put the best possible product out to the market and the ones that were reject were rejected because the paint quality was garbage.
Unfortunately, we have not found a factory (YET) that can meet the our expectations. We do have some very promising leads, local and here is the US so we are looking to be back in stock soon with no more of this wait list stuff. I know this is not what any of you want to hear, but it's the 100% truth. Again, thanks in advance for your patience, and if you have any question shoot me a PM and I will get back to you asap.

Nathan
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I for one can vouch for theses guys. They are absolutely great vendors and are dedicated. It's hard to appease the masses and I am sure EVERYONE will be taken care of one way or the other.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Well, I for one can vouch for theses guys. They are absolutely great vendors and are dedicated. It's hard to appease the masses and I am sure EVERYONE will be taken care of one way or the other.
Agreed. Awesome guys for sure.

They could easily given up and just refund everyones money ans told everyone sorry that there will be no badges. Instead they have chosen to be dedicated. I think that shows towards their character.

Horsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Five.Oh
No knock on their character and honesty, but all the issues are the result of their inexperience as vendors. So if you are going to insult them, just call them amateurs. Good idea in the wrong hands. I was looking forward to getting a badge myself and have been following this thread daily for updates. I must say i have lost hope and will no longer follow. Unsubscribed.

Steeeliskt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Manual
No knock on their character and honesty, but all the issues are the result of their inexperience as vendors. So if you are going to insult them, just call them amateurs. Good idea in the wrong hands. I was looking forward to getting a badge myself and have been following this thread daily for updates. I must say i have lost hope and will no longer follow. Unsubscribed.
That's too bad. They have gone way up and above in the customer service aspect than many national proven companies I have done business with.

Sponsored

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I want one of these badges. Hopefully you get up and running soon!

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I laugh every time I see this thread. Payments taken. half ass product or no product delivered. Trouble getting refunds. That is the perfect recipe for a shitty vendor.
What? That couldn't be further than the truth...

wtf.gif

TankerEasy

Your mom likes boost..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red S550
Ok where's my refund? Or my badges? Sure would like to see one or the other...

demas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang 5.0
Guys take it easy... If I received mine from 2 different batches and i'm from ISRAEL! i'm sure you'll get yours..

TankerEasy

Your mom likes boost..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red S550
I've been waiting months now and have yet to get a response, I'm not knocking them, just want an answer, even sent a couple Pm's with no response. Jussstttttt sayin'

Sponsored

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
the situation sucks but worth the wait... ill be waiting for the new batch of XL's to come in and ready to order...

Tobi_Aye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
i have the silver and red fill up for trade. looking to trade for a gold one. Local only

WayneBl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Need Coyote Howler badges

How do I get in line for the badges. The Houston S 550's meet tonight, it would be good to be able to supply feedback about these awesome badges.

Wayne Black
832-865-5544
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.