Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
My updated badge came in today! I saved my old small one to put on my sons s550 power wheels when it comes out in the fall, yes I researched it. It's happening, it will be his Christmas present. Also have a Mustang6g decal saved for him. As far as the quality of this one, it's on par with my previous one which was also a replacement for my initial one which I kept and put in the engine bay on my radiator cover. They will never be perfect. And at this price I really wasn't expecting them to be. Same with their fender badges. But at the price they are more than worth it to have some custom pieces. And appreciate all the work that went in to making these available to us. I hope they don't get discouraged and continue to keep creating new custom pieces for us in the Mustang6g community.

[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION]

New
Old
IMG_20160418_191838-1024x768.jpg
IMG_20160419_055118.jpg

Last edited:

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
people are going to start selling these second hand with an ADM attached...

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Got mine in. Plua my fender badges. Will post pics later as i am grilling out and need to uplaod to photobucket. Not perfect but im happy. For the price of 25 i dont think it can be beat.

Sponsored

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
I'll sell my mint one 10/10 for $500...any takers?

in all serious, hope the wait is short as possible for everyone else, with another new factory and supplier, hopefully the badge quality goes from having spotable imperfections to being 99.3% perfect on every badge.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Gdhs

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT

Sponsored
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Any updates on #42,43? Starting to get pretty ticked off. Placed my order in October and still haven't received tracking
Hey bud, yours were in the mail a week and a half ago. You should have gotten a tracking number from tictail, sorry about that. USPS tracking is LZ 962 629 705 US. I also comp'ed the international shipping charges.

Shipping Order:
To those asking about the seemingly random shipping order, it had to do with color choice, what was available, and your order/reservation date. For example, the most popular color choice was BN w/ Red fill. We ordered 120, but 45 of those were rejected for poor quality. On the other hand, we got 18 AS/Red in, but 13 had to be rejected. If someone below you ordered a BN/Green (only 2 rejected), that was more likely to be filled. I sent as many as I could reasonably approve. I do apologize for those who had to be refunded. (The same was true for the fender badges: 29 BN/red sets ordered, 15 rejected)

New Badges:
Going forward, we have every intention of making more. At every step, however painful, we learn and improve. I'm already talking with a new vendor, local here in Houston, who was pretty surprised to see some of the quality issues when I showed him a badge from the last batch. No more hand painting, all computer driven. No pre-orders will be taken, no wait-list needed. These will be checked and approved in advance, and then shipped out by Amazon fulfillment, so order to delivery will be days not weeks or months. You guys will be the first to know when they're in stock, and I plan to take care of everyone who didn't get a badge this time.

Last edited:

Rice Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 15 GT Premium PP
I received both my howler and fender badges yesterday! Gonna try to install them today, and I'm completely satisfied with the quality. Thanks OySmallFry@SCS and Nathanbrummer@SCS!

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
Forgive my potato quality pictures, I got mine last week and got them mounted up. Mine came out pretty good, thank you Oy.

HnSxBmf.jpg

GNeQG9d.jpg

Wmhsbsn.jpg

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
I opted to go with BN/Black for my fender badges to keep the darker look on the side. But those look awesome! Now I am jealous lol
I love the slight black shading on the fender badges. Helps it atand out a little more. I only got one grille badge as im gonna do that out back. I want new grills but free from badging. Hope to get the fenders badges done soon. The rear i need to buy a blank decklid. I just wanted to ensure i got a badge first. But the decklid will probably happen after deployment. Also thinking of some sort of stripes. Im thinkint boss style or just on the upper fender with white and black.

Cypress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mine came in yesterday. Going to unpack them when I get back from a business trip. Thanks again, Oy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.