How to verify recall on tank heat cover was done

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I made a simple suggestion, op can disregard if he likes as it was simple and made no intent to be negative or un helpful, you for some reason attack my post and continue to when you offered NOTHING at all only that you thought I was wrong. No its not thinking outside of the box, perhaps it is a paper bag you are stuck in.
I offered to you that your post made no sense and wasnt helpful to the op. I also posted the details of the recall so the OP had an idea of what he will be looking at. You admitted you were wrong about the "other" dealer and you obviously didnt use the term out of the box correctly...move along and stop crying about it
Sponsored

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
I offered to you that your post made no sense and wasnt helpful to the op. I also posted the details of the recall so the OP had an idea of what he will be looking at. You admitted you were wrong about the "other" dealer and you obviously didnt use the term out of the box correctly...move along and stop crying about it
sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Made sense to me, unfortunately it was over your head.

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
1. When you pick your car up ask them to put it back on a lift and show you what they did for the underbody temp recall. Walk under the car with a tech and visually inspect that every new thermal wrap is placed on the car.

2. Take your car home, get under your car and look for a second layer of thermal wrapping on parts stated above. The tank is set into the new tank shield and then bolted back into place, reach up on top of the tank above the drive shaft and feel for the end between the new shield and the gas tank.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Made sense to me, unfortunately it was over your head.
I'm glad it made sense to you....that says a lot.
Sponsored