Sponsored

How to track my VIN

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
I just got my VIN today, but where do I go to track it? I've been searching all over the site, and not seeing a direct URL to do this. Can someone help?
Sponsored

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
http://www.cotus.ford.com/

There are a few others but they do the same thing. Enjoy the ride! Don't always trust it though COTUS is in beta still.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=4450

^You can also click that link which will set you up to send a message to FordService here on the forums.

If you give Rachel(Our forum FordService rep) your VIN, and ask nicely, she can help you out with the latest happenings on your vehicle in much more detail and with much more accuracy than COTUS can. She can access all the latest information on your vehicle.

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! thanks guys! I also signed myself up with the ford owners page as well.

I just put my order in exactly one week ago. So i'm sure, i've got a little bit of waiting to do.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Congrats! Since you got your VIN today, your dealer should have provided you with a tentative build week. Did they share that with you?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Since you got your VIN today, your dealer should have provided you with a tentative build week. Did they share that with you?
not as of yet. I only got the VIN as I was asking about upgrading to the 20inch wheels. I'll see if they have a build date when I give them my finial answer tomorrow.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Awesome! thanks guys! I also signed myself up with the ford owners page as well.

I just put my order in exactly one week ago. So i'm sure, i've got a little bit of waiting to do.
If you have your VIN already and your ordered last week than you got scheduled last Thursday so your build week should be 12/15. If you send Rachel a PM she can confirm that for you.

One week before your actual build day your car will go "in production" and the window sticker link will pop up on the tracking page. You will not be able to view your window sticker until the next day though so don't worry when it doesn't work right away.

You probably do have a little while to wait, but not as long as many of us, most of the new orders have been moving fairly quickly through the process. Many people who ordered months after myself have already received their Mustangs. That said you are going to be in the last production week of the year so if your build day slides a little bit you may get pushed back 2 weeks until the first week of January. Either way I would say you could probably see your car by the end of January or at worst the middle of February should you not get built on December.

mbarnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt premium CO
put my order in on 11-12 think i have a build Date of 12-15

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Rachel is a GREAT resource she contacted me by PM located my order (placed 10/16) and today informed me that my convertible was moved to In Production and will be built 12/9. :)

Sponsored

a2electric

a2electric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50yr WW 1571
How long after getting assigned a VIN can you see the window sticker?

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone posted a way to save your VIN in the address and not have to type it in every time. Anyone have that?
Also, is there a way to save the order number & dealer code if you don't have a VIN yet?

What are all these different addresses? What's different about each one?
the saving of the information in the search bar is done by caching on your local machine / browser.

I use chrome, and it remembers 90% of the information i enter into websites.
as for the differences on the above websites... I do no know.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Someone posted a way to save your VIN in the address and not have to type it in every time. Anyone have that?
Also, is there a way to save the order number & dealer code if you don't have a VIN yet?

What are all these different addresses? What's different about each one?

nothing, really goggle it. but that is you options. All will make you go bongers
Sponsored