Sponsored

How to get a gt350 at sticker or less?

Ntinhri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged tundra (lustinggt350R)
In the market for a GT350 2017, how do you get the best deal when ordering and how to avoid paying above sticker?

I was looking at the 2016, but with the new options on the 17 to make it closer to a R, I will order and wait.
Sponsored

JC'sGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT, PP
I like your question. It is kind of ridiculous that the dealers just pounce on the consumer with this type of item. What new options for the '17's make it closer to an R

OP
OP

Ntinhri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged tundra (lustinggt350R)
I was reading on here there is a few track options you can add to make handling and int more like R

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmm you want one without a mark up.....you gotta do the leg work and call over 100+ dealers or get lucky before then. There's no trick to it, just gotta call, ask and negotiate the best you can.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Hmm you want one without a mark up.....you gotta do the leg work and call over 100+ dealers or get lucky before then. There's no trick to it, just gotta call, ask and negotiate the best you can.
This.

I gave up after contacting everybody in a two-state radius with one. Everybody wanted an ADM, which I will not pay.

I know I could find one if I got more in-depth and wanted to travel, but got annoyed enough that I decided to keep my GT....
Sponsored