Sponsored

How to generate a window sticker on factory orders?

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
Whoo, I got my Vin, Tentative Build date and ETA.

Years ago I could generate a window sticker with the vin, it does not seem like you can do that anymore on Ford Direct and splicing the HTTP link of a used car with your own vin. Any one know of a work around for that?
Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
In COTUS, you can generate a window sticker when your car goes In Production. You will see the Window Sticker button added to the COTUS screen.

Rob08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
In COTUS, you can generate a window sticker when your car goes In Production. You will see the Window Sticker button added to the COTUS screen.
I don't think COTUS is working for 2016 models. Correct me if am wrong though.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Oh, that'd be awful! Think of the hours you could waste, refreshing the screen and waiting for your status to change, LOL. We all did that last year.

Seriously, that's too bad if it's true. COTUS is (was?) a fun tool. Especially when it was hacked and we could see scheduled production dates that Ford wasn't ready to share yet.

Sponsored

Rob08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Whoo, I got my Vin, Tentative Build date and ETA.

Years ago I could generate a window sticker with the vin, it does not seem like you can do that anymore on Ford Direct and splicing the HTTP link of a used car with your own vin. Any one know of a work around for that?
I was able to get my window sticker today from: http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/FordSticker.html?title= (put your VIN after the "=").

Ugh I cannot wait to take delivery around 23 March!

Attachments

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
I just checked mine and its done too. Super excited! They say my ETA for dealer is march 8th.... Hopefully its not delayed.... Also, interesting I noted under Interior standard options it clearly says auxiliary input jack. I thought that was no longer available in the 2016's?
Sponsored