Sponsored

How many times they gonna keep remaking the same movie?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Spiderman and Batman ... yeah we get it we know the story. didnt we just have 37 batman movies all telling the same story over and over. Now we got another flippin batman coming out. They all ready talking starting spider man over yet again... rebooting twilight...seriously... remaking three men and a baby... does that really need to be made? Then they try to make something different and it sucks... Joker..birds of prey.. jesus I would rather have root canals done twice a week then have to be subjected the that boring piece of crap joker movie ever again. What was the hype there anyway?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Once people stop buying tickets, they stop making movies. Transformers is one of the biggest franchises of all time. Shit, Nickelback has sold 50 million records.
whats wrong with nickle back? I dont get the hate LOL you never wanted to look at this photograph?

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2013 V6 Mustang Convertible, 2020 GT Convertible CS
Spiderman and Batman ... yeah we get it we know the story. didnt we just have 37 batman movies all telling the same story over and over. Now we got another flippin batman coming out. They all ready talking starting spider man over yet again... rebooting twilight...seriously... remaking three men and a baby... does that really need to be made? Then they try to make something different and it sucks... Joker..birds of prey.. jesus I would rather have root canals done twice a week then have to be subjected the that boring piece of crap joker movie ever again. What was the hype there anyway?
Well, you are right about the lack of originality nowadays in Hollywood as everything seems like a remake or a reboot. On the Superhero end, with the success of the Avengers story arc, DC wants to capitalize with Justice League, thus the reboots. They almost failed miserably, as DC usually does and are scrambling to save it. Hope they do. So they have a whole Justice League story arc planned which of course will include a lot of offshoots with single superheros movies. But Avengers set a high bar. If they don't smash it now, Justice League will die.

But so few original ideas seem to make it anymore. Gotta scour the indy scene and make it thru a lot of sloooooooooow movies.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
IM thinking if they are gonna remake older movies then remake the hot chick with rob schneider except give it a modern twist. when he wakes up instead of just being a girl hes a karen. And then partakes in all things karen.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
But we need to see the pearls fall to the alley ground again....we NEED to! "They" know what we need to see better than ourselves obviously. Wait a few years and a new Bond...James Bond might be rebooted. One thing is for sure, a reboot is legally obligated to not only be worse but also lessen the original as best it can. What do you think of when I say the word Robocop? I bet it's not a guy in a blacked out 85% complete ironman suit.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
But we need to see the pearls fall to the alley ground again....we NEED to! "They" know what we need to see better than ourselves obviously. Wait a few years and a new Bond...James Bond might be rebooted. One thing is for sure, a reboot is legally obligated to not only be worse but also lessen the original as best it can. What do you think of when I say the word Robocop? I bet it's not a guy in a blacked out 85% complete ironman suit.
The new robocop.. what a stinker of a film. Was pointless. Absolutely none of the campy 80s charm of the original.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The new robocop.. what a stinker of a film. Was pointless. Absolutely none of the campy 80s charm of the original.
Exactly! That one looks, feels, and across the board IS better than the reboot. Try to find the 80's version on a streaming service and you'll find all 3. Try to find the reboot and it's much harder....because it sucks. Harder and harder to find a decent movie that isn't pushing some agenda one way or the other. Love me some superhero movies but Captain Plothole and Aquaturd are both a waste of time not to mention most other DC movies. Marvel was doing good but after the major arch, time for something new. I'm sure there will be more and more reboots and zero plot lights and sposions movies to come.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Exactly! That one looks, feels, and across the board IS better than the reboot. Try to find the 80's version on a streaming service and you'll find all 3. Try to find the reboot and it's much harder....because it sucks. Harder and harder to find a decent movie that isn't pushing some agenda one way or the other. Love me some superhero movies but Captain Plothole and Aquaturd are both a waste of time not to mention most other DC movies. Marvel was doing good but after the major arch, time for something new. I'm sure there will be more and more reboots and zero plot lights and sposions movies to come.
Man I hear ya. Wonder woman is another one. the first one was ok it was not bad nothing crazy. They said wonder woman 84 was coming and I was ok yeah Ill watch that. I just say the trailer... geeeezussss.. Now shes all jumping into the air like super man, lassoing lighting bolts to fly.... just turned it in to a over the top shit show of a film. shes not technically not a super hero just a person raised on an island with better then normal strength and fighting skills. Now they got her on par with super man and other super heros that do crazy unbelievable stuff. Ill still watch it cuzzzz shes hot LOL

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Man I hear ya. Wonder woman is another one. the first one was ok it was not bad nothing crazy. They said wonder woman 84 was coming and I was ok yeah Ill watch that. I just say the trailer... geeeezussss.. Now shes all jumping into the air like super man, lassoing lighting bolts to fly.... just turned it in to a over the top shit show of a film. shes not technically not a super hero just a person raised on an island with better then normal strength and fighting skills. Now they got her on par with super man and other super heros that do crazy unbelievable stuff.
Because wonder WOMAN needs to be equal or better than superMAN in our current social climate. Story and source material be damned, if you want the masses to spend money on it, it needs to be relevant with current events and full of lights and sounds. That's why Transformers is so huge, all the lights and all the sounds. Never mind robot feet phasing though little human bodies or making Grimlok completely different than the original character. Who cares....SPLOSIONS!!! Like it was said before, till tickets sales go down, there will be another 28 Transformers, Star Wars, and Fast Furious movies including some crossovers because Snake Eyes riding Optimus Prime while Rae expertly pilots Dom's <insert mopar muscle care here> to save Harry Potter from Skeletor will be epic.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
including some crossovers because Snake Eyes riding Optimus Prime while Rae expertly pilots Dom's <insert mopar muscle care here> to save Harry Potter from Skeletor will be epic.
That sounds awesome Ill go watch it LOL can they all ride a whale too and make sure they have one each of every race, sexual orientation and religion even if it feels forced and unnatural to the story so that no one gets upset then we will be set.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The sounds awesome Ill go watch it LOL can they all ride a whale too and make sure they have one each of every race, sexual orientation and religion even if it feels forced and unnatural to the story so that no one gets upset then we will be set.
Only if every gender, sexual orientation, identity, and race finishes exactly at the same time. Broken down to the miliframe, they MUST finish equally. And even the "bad guys" get participation trophies.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Hollywood has run out of ideas.....and it's obvious.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
So it was 1979, and the big screen gave way to the wonders and suspense with the starship Nostromo, “face huggers”, “space jockeys”, and the infamous “chest-bursters.” Unfortunately, this big screen storyline started to decline with the endless sequels/prequels and the climactic disappointment 2017 film, Alien: Covenant. “But wait there’s more”...

https://screenrant.com/alien-5-movie-ridley-scott-update/amp/

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
If you remember, in Airplane II there is a poster of Rocky 38(XXXVIII) in
the background as Sonny Bono is buying a bomb.

Maybe that will be the limit................:headbang:
Sponsored