Sponsored

How many have now upgraded from a 2015-2017 to a 2018/19?

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 301A A10, Steeda Stop The Hop, Minimum drop springs, Pro action shocks and struts, UPR Vertical Links, spherical bearings, Steeda Xpipe , VMP Odin 88 MM pulley, Lund Tuned
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2015 Deep Impact Blue 50 Years Appearance Pacakage GT with 34000 miles. Mods , Steeda stop the hop kit , ultra light linear springs, 2018 intake manifold, Pmas cold air , LU47 injector's , Lund flex fuel tune and Texas speed 1 7/8 catless headers with their x-pipe.
I am very Tempted to trade to a newer 18 or 19 for these reasons. Recently when I was washing my car I found 3 spots where the paint is bubbling up from corrosion, I live in south carolina no salt on the roads. I took it to ford to try get it fixed under warrenty they said it is out of warrenty and to fix it would cost between $2500-5000. Also i am getting vibrations from the rear of the car at 60 mph with a humming sound. Alos when I bought my current car I was sorta rushing and not in the best place credit wise and my current rate is 6.24% on 29k, I think i would actually do better on a new car loan , now ,My credit is better. I would rather put my car back to stock and use what parts i decide to keep on a 2018-19 Premium Performance Pack A10 , Magna ride and active Exhaust. I may even stay stock besides wheels and tires and stop the hop kit. Lowering springs in my area are not a good Idea, I scrape way too much, And at my age most aftermarket exhausts have way too drone. If I keep the headers i will buy cats.
Sponsored

drc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 2015 Mustang GT- Sold
I have a 2015 Deep Impact Blue 50 Years Appearance Pacakage GT with 34000 miles. Mods , Steeda stop the hop kit , ultra light linear springs, 2018 intake manifold, Pmas cold air , LU47 injector's , Lund flex fuel tune and Texas speed 1 7/8 catless headers with their x-pipe.
I am very Tempted to trade to a newer 18 or 19 for these reasons. Recently when I was washing my car I found 3 spots where the paint is bubbling up from corrosion, I live in south carolina no salt on the roads. I took it to ford to try get it fixed under warrenty they said it is out of warrenty and to fix it would cost between $2500-5000. Also i am getting vibrations from the rear of the car at 60 mph with a humming sound. Alos when I bought my current car I was sorta rushing and not in the best place credit wise and my current rate is 6.24% on 29k, I think i would actually do better on a new car loan , now ,My credit is better. I would rather put my car back to stock and use what parts i decide to keep on a 2018-19 Premium Performance Pack A10 , Magna ride and active Exhaust. I may even stay stock besides wheels and tires and stop the hop kit. Lowering springs in my area are not a good Idea, I scrape way too much, And at my age most aftermarket exhausts have way too drone. If I keep the headers i will buy cats.
I have some of those places you are talking about...I was told by my body shop that those are metal contamination from the factory. They are easily sanded/ground out and touched up, but an annoyance. The 2018 and newer should not have those issues. Good luck on the new car..