Sponsored

How many have garage queens?

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Took mine out today just to run to the post office. But I have owned it since January 2015 and barely have 16k miles on it.
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Mine is a garage queen at night then taken out every day to work, store etc lol. Almost 25000 miles now. Car is too fun to keep it prestine for the next owner.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Lol, the way some of you guys talk, it's as if you got some rare expensive car.
If you grow up without much then to some of us it is. I doubt I'll ever spend more money on a car than I did for this one.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Mine is a 2015 GT PP and has 6200 miles on it. It only is driven in the summer and never in the rain or temps below 60 degrees (summer tires). After I picked it up from the dealer I spent a lot on detailing and paint protection and I like to keep my cars looking nice. It's my fun car to drive on nice summer days.

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lol, the way some of you guys talk, it's as if you got some rare expensive car.
No matter the cost I take care any car I drive in. There
are many who abuse your so called rare and expensive
cars too.

Sponsored

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Fundamentally, you are absolutely right and I agree. However, you need to take into account that for many people, a run-of-the-mill Mustang can be a very expensive and a once in a lifetime purchase. Akin to maybe you buying a Ferrari? Some people have dreamt of having a Mustang since they were a kid and can only now afford it in retirement. Let them obsess over the fulfillment of a dream. :cheers:
This right here. I've had my 14 GT for almost four years with only 25,700 miles on it. While it is not a once in a lifetime purchase, I do have a 70 mile a day round trip drive to work and back and that puts a lot of miles on a car plus this car is the most expensive vehicle I have ever bought.

I don't want to have continual car payments all of the time and is why I have a beater car for driving to work and why I've kept my 98 chevy 4x4 that I bought new for the past 19 years. I'm not rich and this car was a substantial purchase for me. I want it to last a long time.

Wayne

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Want to drive your car hard and hammer it every chance you get? Great! Want to wax it every weekend and hardly ever drive it? Great. Whoever makes the payment decides how and how much it will get driven.

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
2015 has 5200 miles on it
so yes it gets very light use
My F150 ,also a 5.0 vehicle has
30K in 2 years,I beat the bishizzle out of it

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score