Sponsored

How many have ordered Competition Orange?

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
How many have ordered a new new 2015 Mustang in the color Competition Orange? Just wondering? Because I'm waiting on the Great Pumpkin Car!!! Just like to hear from you guys! And what State you are From! I'm in Parkersburg WV.

Ordered from Astorg Ford in Parkersburg WV.

The Guard and Magnetic colors seem to be the HOT COLORS, and yes what I have seen of both the colors, I like both them very much, they are cool...... :ford:

Ordered on 7/30/2014

Vin Number on 09/30/2014

No build date as yet!
Sponsored

Reno Stang

Threads
Reaction score
I'll be sixty five soon. When I was first able to drive, there was this rich kid in my neighborhood who had a brand new '65 vert in orange and black. Man I wanted that car bad. When I turned 16 my folks gave me a black "63 VW bug that I had painted bright orange, man I loved that car.

Long story, I'm going for a Orange/black vert GT with all the options. I'm still undecided on the wheels.

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I'll be sixty five soon. When I was first able to drive, there was this rich kid in my neighborhood who had a brand new '65 vert in orange and black. Man I wanted that car bad. When I turned 16 my folks gave me a black "63 VW bug that I had painted bright orange, man I loved that car.

Long story, I'm going for a Orange/black vert GT with all the options. I'm still undecided on the wheels.
Sounds like a good story, even that it a long story! I came home from Over seas in 1966 and worked for my Father, and one of the guys had a 1966 GT 350, oh how I wanted that car so bad! I did end up with a used 1965 Mustang 289 V8, but it was new too me! Be safe! :ford:

pappystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Floyd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I ordered a CO convertible on 9/4. My last two have been Race Red but orange is my favorite color so going for it this time. I'll be 58 in a few weeks but a guys got to have his toys! Magnetic would be my second choice.

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Ordered one myself. I love the high impact colours.

acgott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Competition Orange
I ordered a GT with PP. CO with the PP wheels are nice. I ordered 5/21 and received my Vin a week ago. Scheduled build week is 11/02.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I'm 39 and this is my dream car I originally was going to get a BMW but when I found out this was the 50 year anniversary I changed my mind. I love the bright colors and Orange really stood out as sexy! It will also be easy to find in parking lots.

Reno Stang

Threads
Reaction score
I ordered a CO convertible on 9/4. My last two have been Race Red but orange is my favorite color so going for it this time. I'll be 58 in a few weeks but a guys got to have his toys! Magnetic would be my second choice.
Which wheels did you order?

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I'm 39 and this is my dream car I originally was going to get a BMW but when I found out this was the 50 year anniversary I changed my mind. I love the bright colors and Orange really stood out as sexy! It will also be easy to find in parking lots.

I'll 70 years old on Halloween, so I Was hoping that the Great Pumpkin Cars would be hear on, or near my Birthday looks like it's not! :( but the wait will be worth it on any color Mustang that has been ordered! Have had three other orange car one time or another! :ford: but it's coming, just like Christmas! Ha! Ha! I have keep laughing! :)

And yes it will be easy for us Old Guys to find in Parking Lots...........

Sponsored
OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Which wheels did you order?
The wheels that come with the 50th Annv Package, they are 19'' painted alum Wheels...
Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Of the guys that have ordered Competition Orange, do any of think it may end up being a one year color?????? Or Not????? :headbonk:

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
I may be ordering a CO GT. It's between that or Triple Yellow.

5OHHHHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
Have mine on order :D

Knight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT
I ordered a CO GT with PP. I have had a 96' Black Mustang and currently own a 2011 Black Mustang GT. I went with CO because I wanted something different. Live in Texas
Sponsored