How many GTs are Owned by Seniors?

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
If I had need of a truck, w/out a doubt, the Raptor would be my choice. The perfect pairing, w/the Mustang GT, to make one's garage sooooooo politically incorrect (non PC). :sunglasses:
did h g wells rite this? wow!!!!!
Dec 30th I'll be 71 so I'll have been alive through 8 decades. The doctor gave me bad news in 2019 and I decided to get rid of my 16 3.7 with 355 gears which was faster than my brand new 67 gto. I pulled the trigger on a 19 gt 10speed non pp gt. It was what was available and I figured I could go beyond a pp with steeda parts on the advice of my shop mustang magic I went with minimum drop springs, front and rear sway bars, a g track brace and a strut tower brace. I also did new wheels from lmr 24 pounds front 23 pounds rear flow formed wrapped in nitto nt05's 305 rear &275 front the car came with 355 gears. I love to push it through corners and run it through the gears. I don't see myself slowing down soon in fact I want to try hide. I don't have the old reflexes but I can pick up some new skills my eyesight is still 20 20 or better.
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Nice. We may have the same fate but I suspect it will be our own doing...as in, enthusiasts. The e-cars will be faster, maybe brutally so. They are/almost are already. Enthusiasts won’t be able to help but like and embrace that.
If that happens, it'll be because they've lost sight of what driving really is. Or never tried to see the whole picture.

It's not just about the car. Never was.

Norm

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
Dec 30th I'll be 71 so I'll have been alive through 8 decades. The doctor gave me bad news in 2019 and I decided to get rid of my 16 3.7 with 355 gears which was faster than my brand new 67 gto. I pulled the trigger on a 19 gt 10speed non pp gt. It was what was available and I figured I could go beyond a pp with steeda parts on the advice of my shop mustang magic I went with minimum drop springs, front and rear sway bars, a g track brace and a strut tower brace. I also did new wheels from lmr 24 pounds front 23 pounds rear flow formed wrapped in nitto nt05's 305 rear &275 front the car came with 355 gears. I love to push it through corners and run it through the gears. I don't see myself slowing down soon in fact I want to try hide. I don't have the old reflexes but I can pick up some new skills my eyesight is still 20 20 or better.
I got my "Bad" news in 2018. The prostate had to go. Caught just in time. In 2019, fused L2-L5. Had to get rid of 2018 Corvette GS, M7 cause getting in and out was a bitch. Got into a 2019 Mustang GT 6spd, but then fell in love with a 2019 GT350. Life is short and you never know what's around the corner.
Since Doc gave me OK with the back, I'm also back on my 2019 Harley Ultra. I refuse to take this aging crap lying down.

KeyLime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lenny
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT/CS Convertible
66. Just ordered a 2021 GT. Might as well have some fun before fun in outlawed in CA.

Sponsored

Deleted member 35786

Pretty isolated the last few weeks as the cases have taken off again in my area. It's nice relief to be able to take long, solitary drives.
Same here, cases are out of control. Thankfully on the weekends I am mostly riding my KTM 450 with a few guys. Good to have access to trails just 2 miles from the house. :)

Reactions: DRB

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Can I be an honorary old man? I’m only 30, but my body tells me I’m at least 65 with all the creaks and groans and pops.

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
"LOL I am so far from politically correct that it's not funny. PC destroyed this country."
The few, the proud, the terminally weird.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Can I be an honorary old man? I’m only 30, but my body tells me I’m at least 65 with all the creaks and groans and pops.

Just wait. You have so much to look forward to. 🤪

kodioneill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 GT Kona Blue
Hello 68 years old bought my Kona blue GT last summer. And a f 150. My first domestic car and truck ever. Along with my three Porsche's.

Sponsored

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I got my "Bad" news in 2018. The prostate had to go. Caught just in time. In 2019, fused L2-L5. Had to get rid of 2018 Corvette GS, M7 cause getting in and out was a bitch. Got into a 2019 Mustang GT 6spd, but then fell in love with a 2019 GT350. Life is short and you never know what's around the corner.
Since Doc gave me OK with the back, I'm also back on my 2019 Harley Ultra. I refuse to take this aging crap lying down.
They didn't catch me in time but I'm responding well to the treatments and I believe I'm going to be around a long time in spite of the bad odds. But the good thing is I changed my perspective on life I treat every day like it's my last and I'm having a great time. No sense worrying about what could happen. What ever happens it's gonna be ok.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
They didn't catch me in time but I'm responding well to the treatments and I believe I'm going to be around a long time in spite of the bad odds. But the good thing is I changed my perspective on life I treat every day like it's my last and I'm having a great time. No sense worrying about what could happen. What ever happens it's gonna be ok.
What I would worry about living each day as the last is I might live past sentencing.