Sponsored

How many are using the Lund Omega Boost Box?

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I was thinking about grabbing this for my whipple install. Anyone using it? Does it work well?
Sponsored

Jed S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jedidiah
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Stage 2 Mustang GT
I bought one on Black Friday and still haven’t hooked it up haha. Still need to buy the fitting and hose. Also figure out where I want to plum it in to which will help me figure out what fitting I need. On a gen 5 Whipple. Anyone can send me a pic of where, that would be great.

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I have one. Was a rough go at first, but it seems to be working now. I have details in my build thread if you want to dig in.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Running it here as well on Procharger setup and works great. Mounted it above kick panel on driver side with velcro...short run up through side of dash and A pillar to nGauge.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I had it, using boost and fuel pressure. Loved it, worked flawlessly after re-calibrating. I have it in the classifieds since don't have the car anymore. With fuel pressure sensor. PM me if interested in a smoking deal.

Sponsored

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I looked into it but they don't make it anymore so just ordered an innovative boost/ethanol content gauge to install next to my ngauge

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I looked into it but they don't make it anymore so just ordered an innovative boost/ethanol content gauge to install next to my ngauge
Yep they dont. hoping to find one online somewhere. I already have the nguage and dont want to run another gauge.

Jed S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jedidiah
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Stage 2 Mustang GT
Yep they dont. hoping to find one online somewhere. I already have the nguage and dont want to run another gauge.
I’m thinking I’m gonna sell mine if you’re interested, ended up putting a AEM boost gauge in my car.