Sponsored

Houston dealerships

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
LOL, already posted in here. mod delete.
Sponsored

Jag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'15 Eco 'Vert / '14 Raptor
I had a good experience with Jesse when I bought my Raptor last July and did a test drive with him in a GT. The plan was he would call me as soon as they started allowing orders for convertibles. I never got a call, so when they started to hit show rooms we went someplace more convenient to us.

Ford and dealerships should not 'ding' the salesperson for less than top marks on the survey for things outside of the salesperson's control. Because I did not rate a couple of items at the highest level, that had nothing to do with him, he was pretty upset with me. I don't know if that is why he did not call, or if it was other reasons. I had/have no issues with him and had made referrals to him myself.

I will say go someplace other than their service department for any aftermarket type work. They may be OK stock mechanics, but they don't have much experience beyond 'the book'.

I'm going to make a referral...something I don't do very often!

I just purchased a 2015 Race Red Mustang Ecoboost Premium package with 20" wheels from AutoNation Ford in Katy Texas (Katy is a suburb of Houston)...

I cross-shopped seven Ford dealership in Houston last week to obtain the best price!

AutoNation Ford in Katy had the best pricing by a large margin!

Jesse Pickering (Internet Sales Manager) was my sales representative at AutoNation Ford in Katy...

He's professional...easy going...and knows his Mustangs!

They possibly have the largest stock of Mustangs in the United States...I had more than 120 new Mustangs to choose from!

I tend to be a polite...but aggressive negotiator...but Jesse was able to make my transaction very simple & easy...with amazing pricing...and wonderful customer service...he was also familiar with all the current rebates!

Jesse has indicated he ships new Mustangs across the US...

Jesse "Rocks"...so before you buy...it might make sense to call him for a price quote!

Jesse Pickering (Internet Sales Manager)...his cell phone is 281-687-4606

He's at AutoNation Ford Katy (suburb of Houston)

http://autonationfordkaty.com/

Here's a link to Jesse's eBay listings for new Fords... http://www.ebay.com/sch/championkaty...l?rt=nc&_dmd=2

Happy shopping!

HoustonMustang (Randy)

Litefoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda,Mazda,GMC
I found Machaik to have best prices selection. Ellis and Shane were both friendly no pressure, but they would not negotiate price. After checking with a ton of other dealers in the area, nobody else would beat their price so I bought from them. Shawn,also friendly no pressure, @ Gullo in Conroe were closest in price and were willing to match but did not have the color, options I wanted . Ended up with magnetic Gt premium w/pp,401a ,esp,rev,nav $37504 otd $40250 about $5500 under msrp
Sponsored

Last edited: