OP
OP
Luckystang

Luckystang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Just took another look, and have to also say -- my single favorite thing about the car may actually be the drop/stance. If I were to modify my suspension and mess with the stance, that is pretty much exactly the ride height I would want, and the level of flushness. It's not tacky or slammed, ground clearance looks pretty solid, but the wheel gap is visibly smaller, and I'm sure handling is improved a bit.
The car handles and drives great and I has plenty of clearance. I have no problem with the speed bumps around here.
Sponsored

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Nice work on the car, I think it looks great... and wet! What are you using on the paint?

OP
OP
Luckystang

Luckystang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Nice work on the car, I think it looks great... and wet! What are you using on the paint?
Meguiars ultimate wax and Zaino grand finale spray seal. I use the Zaino several times a week, usually after I get back from a cruise.

Sponsored

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Looks great! You need a Hood QuickLIFT system to show off that motor! :thumbsup:

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
All good, understand about the stick on parts. I just like the look. The no stripe over the roof is a look I like. I'm old school and have owned a few 60's mustang and those cars back in the day did not have the stripes running over the top for the most part.
:paddle:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Looks great! Scoops and stuff that aren't functional or okay if they aren't overdone IMO.. yours seem to go with the overall look.. Love the color and I too would go over the top with the stripes.. Enjoy her!!

Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Ruby Red is one of my favs. Car is beautiful man!