Sponsored

Hope this wasnt someone from here..

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Dam racing and causing a traffic fatality. He will be charged with vehicular homicide 100 percent. Believe that article states 2 dead so 2 counts. Looking at least 30 years minimum. So sad for everyone

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I know that section of 249, I'm not sure it's well known for street racing but it's certainly not conducive for it. There's pull outs and cross traffic everywhere. Not a place I would have dropped a flag. Condolences to the innocent victim in this incident.

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
google maps shows some of 249 as divided tollway. Maybe that part is what they are saying is known for racing. But the road changes back to undivided road with a lot of development, and I assume traffic and cross traffic. Street view shows at least one speed limit sign at 45 mph.

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Yet people will continue to street race and make you tube video's of them racing in "Mexico" SMH

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
It is hard for me to let jerks be in a vehicle wanting me to race them.

Usually it'll start with blocking a passing lane, holding me up instead of them moving over.
I try to avoid all conflicts like this I can, but sometimes a guy in a Chevy needs taught a lesson..........:paddle:

(but I'm getting better)
Sponsored