Sponsored

Hood accents for the S550

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Thanks it looks awesome, it really brings out those nice creases. Did you install yourself or take it somewhere?
Sponsored

arban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I did it myself. Home Depot had a sick deal on a heat gun for $20 Dewalt. It was very easy I did the first one in 5 min. The second took like 30 min due to me being very anal and wanting to have them literally perfectly matched.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Honestly, I'm not a fan of how the stripes continue past the end of the hood crease.
Not to thread jack but AM did just put up some similar ones that don't go past the creases.

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
I did it myself. Home Depot had a sick deal on a heat gun for $20 Dewalt. It was very easy I did the first one in 5 min. The second took like 30 min due to me being very anal and wanting to have them literally perfectly matched.
Getting Magnetic with redline interior. These (hood only) might be the perfect way to tie in with redline. Was also thinking about a leading edge foot of hockey stick, like the 350. Nice post.

Sponsored

JerseyDevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Ecoboost Mustang
We made the ones that end there and they looked incomplete.
Could you make a set that continues the stripe over the sides of the roof and then ends in the same pointed shapes at the end of the trunk lid or spoiler?

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Could you make a set that continues the stripe over the sides of the roof and then ends in the same pointed shapes at the end of the trunk lid or spoiler?
I have 2 sets, I might try to adapt the extra one that way to see how it will look.

OP
OP

JASON@ANCHOR-ROOM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ANCHOR-ROOM.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I'm sure we could come up with something - shoot me an email when you have a chance - we have a pretty full plate right now but are coming out with quite a few new things for the '15 this month.

[email protected]

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
We have 27 colors in stock but try to limit to more popular ones in the website (link in top post).

On the website matte black, flat black, gloss black, silver, red, and carbon fiber
Which black matches the color of the grill best?

OP
OP

JASON@ANCHOR-ROOM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ANCHOR-ROOM.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Which black matches the color of the grill best?

Either the flat or the matte - the flat is like a chalkboard, the matte like a satin (slight sheen).

Picture on the website is the matte black just FYI.

Anchor-Room.com

Sponsored

JerseyDevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Ecoboost Mustang
Okay,

After looking at the car the best way to do these is to have the vinyl go on both sides of the bulges on the hood and come to a point like these do at the leading edge of the hood>then carry the stripes over the roof on each side of the center(lower center section-if you look at the car from the front you can see the inside edge of the hood bulges follow the same line as the lower section of the roof)>then carry that width on the dual stripes onto the trunk lid the width of the rear window in a dual stripe that turns into a C shape at the top of the trunk lid... If you can do this Im in BUT I'd need the trunk vinyl to be longer as I'm going to be installing a deck lid spoiler and want it to go to the top edge of the spoiler... Looking at this from the top of the car it will look like a pair of fangs!

Mustangtk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Hmmmm.... Stand out with red on black or subtle with matte black on black. I may have to try these.
Sponsored