Sponsored

heres my '17 i just got!!!

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
Wait, so it's more happy than when you got married?
In all fairness, this is a Shelby we're talking about here.
Sponsored

Arpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic Black Stripes
Mine was delivered as well. Was the 3rd happiest day of life behind the birth of my 2 daughters. Video below which I also posted in the welcome registry. I apologize for those whom already viewed it.

Nice color! I honestly don't think there is a color that doesn't look good :D We now need some good weather to enjoy the car. 2 months to go :frusty:

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
I wish it were only 3 months. I'll wait 4 months for the pot holes to be filled.

Sponsored

HotLap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Nice, I really like that color combo. What are you using on the wheels, they almost look gloss black? I wash mine but the don't shine like that!!

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Nice, I really like that color combo. What are you using on the wheels, they almost look gloss black? I wash mine but the don't shine like that!!
I hadn't touched the car. I assumed the gloss was standard, no?

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
I hadn't touched the car. I assumed the gloss was standard, no?
You're going to hate trying to keep the rims clean :D 10 or so moderate stops and the'll have a coating of dust. I stopped trying so hard after the first year.

Car looks great BTW!

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Potholes == Random slalom opportunities
hehe, if you go for a drive through NY City, you realize there's no such thing as avoiding potholes ... you will be surrounded and defeated, overwhelmed.
Matter of fact, Boston is the same lately. I only drive my 01 GTI lately due to this, as it's easier to fix... massive potholes after the cold front past few weeks.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Awesome color choice. I am a fan. Congrats.

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
well, i got in a nice wash and a great detail today!! i also found out that it has a clear bra on the front, doors and the mirrors.... so a great deal just got even better as im assuming this is at least a $2k job?! anyways here are the pics, still with a big stupid grin on my face!

Congrats on the purchase and what sounds like a helluva deal!! :cheers:

Are you aware and/or going to the Mustangs vs Vettes show Sat at bell tower shops? Am thinking about goin and if you are, we could meet up. Let me know.

OP
OP

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Congrats on the purchase and what sounds like a helluva deal!! :cheers:

Are you aware and/or going to the Mustangs vs Vettes show Sat at bell tower shops? Am thinking about goin and if you are, we could meet up. Let me know.
Do u know if it's in the morning? I did see that one, haven't decided yet, I have to b in punta Gorda for a funeral @ 4 tho...

I am DEFINITELY going to the one next Sunday downtown on the river tho. Would love to meet up then if your around. It's noon to 4 on the 28th

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
Do u know if it's in the morning? I did see that one, haven't decided yet, I have to b in punta Gorda for a funeral @ 4 tho...

I am DEFINITELY going to the one next Sunday downtown on the river tho. Would love to meet up then if your around. It's noon to 4 on the 28th
Its from 3-7 so that doesnt work with your plans. What are the details on the 1 next sun?
Sponsored