Help with my order

jamesb1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Can anyone help me decipher roughly when my order would arrive? I have a screenshot the dealer sent me and also the window sticker, I will put these in below (new to forums so I hope they come out ok). I can also confirm the dealer is in New Jersey and that the dealer told me its delivered in a closed trailer, not sure what time this might add after the car is built etc?

Any insights would be most appreciated - most of you will know the wait is killer!
Dealer Order update.jpeg
Window sticker.jpg
Sponsored

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
Well your sticker shows a blend date of 8/23/2016. The delivery times can vary but I would say your likely to see it 3-4 weeks after that date. I got mine 5 weeks after but I am also in FL.

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
Once your car is built you will get a general ETA for delivery. There's a member on here named "FordService", send them a message and they will help keep you updated with your order.

OP
OP
jamesb1986

jamesb1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thanks for the replies so far - I had no idea what the blend date meant really.

It also confused me that the screenshot I received from the order tracker had different dates on it, like it states the start date is Sept 7th?!

My original hope was to pick it up from the dealer on Sept 15th (work and family commitments etc).

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Blend date is the day it rolls of the line. The start/end date is the estimated ETA that it will arrive at the dealer. But yeah, that will solidify once the car is built and released for shipping

Sponsored

AshelbyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350R, 2008 911 Turbo, 2009 E63 AMG, M3
Can anyone help me decipher roughly when my order would arrive? I have a screenshot the dealer sent me and also the window sticker, I will put these in below (new to forums so I hope they come out ok). I can also confirm the dealer is in New Jersey and that the dealer told me its delivered in a closed trailer, not sure what time this might add after the car is built etc?

Any insights would be most appreciated - most of you will know the wait is killer!
click on the chat button and text them your vin. They were very helpful for weekly updates. I text them today and said my R will be here 8/25. My birthday is 8/27 so told my wife she doesn't need to buy me a gift:)

http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/...|1|1.|920A.P8J..J7...COU.SLB.~YZKAA.SHB.PRE.]

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
As far as my build dates, what ford had on the blend / estimated production dates was spot on and the car was quickly shipped out after production was done. Delivery however, has been another animal. My car is 7 days over due and has been stuck at a rail yard in Orlando awaiting the over the road shipper. No one at ford seems to have any clue as to why.

Arctic_Ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350 H1465
My GT350 order also has a blend date of Aug 23, which means they should be fishing production on the same day. I received an ETA (arrival at dealership, but in Western Canada) of Sept 22-28. According to that screen shot yours will arrive between Sept 7-13.

What colour did you order ?

EDIT ** I didn't see the window sticker when I asked this question

Last edited:
OP
OP
jamesb1986

jamesb1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
My GT350 order also has a blend date of Aug 23, which means they should be fishing production on the same day. I received an ETA (arrival at dealership, but in Western Canada) of Sept 22-28. According to that screen shot yours will arrive between Sept 7-13.

What colour did you order ?

I ordered grabber blue with white stripe and conv pk - I also assume that stripes add more time to the build??