Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
New to STL and Checking in from the Creve Coeur area.

Can anyone of you help me in finding a reputable shop who can install lowering springs and the catback exhaust?
Welcome to the forum!!

Here's two local performance shops that always help us with our SEMA Builds!

Habibi Motorsports

Craven Performance

Thanks!
Nick C.
Sponsored

Grabber5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Can anyone of you help me in finding a reputable shop who can install lowering springs and the catback exhaust?
Cravens is good from what I've heard. If you don't mind driving a few hours south Allens auto repair and performance handles all of performance related issuse and upgrades. Top notch shop, butbtheh are about 2-2 1/2 hours from STL.

Rustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rustan
Vehicle(s)
LB '17 GT Premium PP
I am the type to install those kinds of mods myself so I don't have any shops to recommend but I can suggest joining the St. Charles Mustangs Facebook group and asking there. Over 700 local members and I am sure they can point you to several good shops.

Sponsored

stangind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dev
Vehicle(s)
17'LIB GTPP
I am the type to install those kinds of mods myself so I don't have any shops to recommend but I can suggest joining the St. Charles Mustangs Facebook group and asking there. Over 700 local members and I am sure they can point you to several good shops.
Thanks for the suggestion will look for suggestions there too. Would love to do it my self too, as i live in an apartment complex there are some parking and space constraints which is making me go the other route :frusty:

Bullitt17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Mustang Muscle and STL Mustangs are also great shops in the area. They are a little south. Friends of mine (not Mustangs) have also recommended Dalo Motoring and PBJ (Performance By Joe). Good luck and welcome to the forum.

stangind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dev
Vehicle(s)
17'LIB GTPP
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Will definitely look at all the options mentioned and thanks once again for all the replies.

streetyme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT auto
I know I am newbie but I've used Stl Mustang in Leadington Mo the owner is Bob Monks very down to earth and knowledgeable on the Ford vehicle's.. He's the one that tuned my supercharged 06 .. He has both Dyno-Pac dyno and a Dynojet dyno

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white

I take my car to jmb performance in Hillsboro MO, super great group of guys

Sponsored

stangind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dev
Vehicle(s)
17'LIB GTPP
Does anyone by chance have an extra pair of Corsa 2.5 to 3in step down reducers?

"Used fellow members pic for reference"
Corsa reducer.jpg

Bullitt17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Does anyone by chance have an extra pair of Corsa 2.5 to 3in step down reducers?

"Used fellow members pic for reference"
I needed these a few months ago. I ended up getting Corsa to send them to me. Also the user Evolvd has a pair he is willing to sell and ship. good luck.

stangind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dev
Vehicle(s)
17'LIB GTPP
Hello All, recently upgraded to a cat back so my stock exhaust is available and will fit your 2015-17 GT. Its been on the car for 10k miles and is still in one piece (never cut).

Please pm me if interested!

Thanks,
Dev

stangind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dev
Vehicle(s)
17'LIB GTPP
Can somebody recommend me a good body shop who can take care of hail damage? I am not sure how bad it is, need to wash the car thoroughly to have a proper view, but i can see small dents allover the car :frusty:

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
If you need a PDR shop I can highly recommend DentKO in Hazelwood - off Dunn Rd near 270/McDonnell Blvd. I've used them, the owner (Randy) is a miracle worker, experienced and highly skilled.
Sponsored