Hello from Missouri!

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
i work weekends at lepeep or i would. it sucks theres no dragstrips close to kc anymore. heartland park isnt doing any friday fundrags and kcir has been closed.
Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
i work weekends at lepeep or i would. it sucks theres no dragstrips close to kc anymore. heartland park isnt doing any friday fundrags and kcir has been closed.
I think that's one of the most disappointing things about KC's car scene. If they had a track like Gateway here in St. Louis things would be a lot different.

...I sure do miss KC though :brokenheart:

Nick C.

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
anyone know how when I can get some track time on the infield road course at gateway in 2016?

I have done the 1/4 mile and it's just not my thing. But the internets don't really give any results for open track days on the road course.

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
good news heartland park topeka is going to be open for test and tune this season and in june kc2k16 streetcar takeover in june.

65Terdlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Does anyone know if Kansas Speedway plans to allow any events on the new road course there?

Sponsored

duckydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt premium black w/50 yr appearance pkg
Hey all
Just found this page,been on the forum about 6 months now.I'm in Ofallon MO.
Retired from Ford plant in Hazelwood.
If you see a Black GT with the 50 yr package with an old man behind the wheel, give me a honk.I have had it for 7 months now
Also didnt realize DD was just up the street,gonna have to run by there when I get a chance

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Hey all
Just found this page,been on the forum about 6 months now.I'm in Ofallon MO.
Retired from Ford plant in Hazelwood.
If you see a Black GT with the 50 yr package with an old man behind the wheel, give me a honk.I have had it for 7 months now
Also didnt realize DD was just up the street,gonna have to run by there when I get a chance
Welcome to the Missouri Group Dave!

Come visit us anytime M-F 9am-5pm! We always enjoy meeting forum members in person.

I'd be happy to take you on our tour of our facility :thumbsup:

Nick C.

duckydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt premium black w/50 yr appearance pkg
Thanks for the welcome Nick
I am on the road a lot with my F350 hauling RV's from the factorys to dealers around the country
Hopefully I can get by next week

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Does anyone know if Kansas Speedway plans to allow any events on the new road course there?
Most likely not. They have had a few organizations run the road course over the last few years, but I don't think they had a clear understanding of what was going on(aka normal HPDE's). I was helping out at the NASA event when the management at Kansas Speedway stopped the event. Like, literally shut the gates to the hot pits. Kansas Speedway was saying something along the lines of "We only allow race car drivers on our course." NASA countered with "Porsche Club of America(PCA) ran a weekend here not that long ago doing the same thing." Either way, I don't see Kansas Speedway on anyone's schedule this year so I'd assume they aren't renting the track to anyone. It really is a shame.

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Most likely not. They have had a few organizations run the road course over the last few years, but I don't think they had a clear understanding of what was going on(aka normal HPDE's). I was helping out at the NASA event when the management at Kansas Speedway stopped the event. Like, literally shut the gates to the hot pits. Kansas Speedway was saying something along the lines of "We only allow race car drivers on our course." NASA countered with "Porsche Club of America(PCA) ran a weekend here not that long ago doing the same thing." Either way, I don't see Kansas Speedway on anyone's schedule this year so I'd assume they aren't renting the track to anyone. It really is a shame.
heartland park is on this season for drag racing so they will probly have the roadcourse open also.

Sponsored

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
heartland park is on this season for drag racing so they will probly have the roadcourse open also.
I hope so too. I know NASA had 3 events locked in at the end of December that HPT canceled and I don't see any scheduled events yet. Would be nice if the 2 closes tracks(Kansas Speedway and HPT) actually had events. First world problems :D

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
im going april 15th weather permitting to the dragstrip at hpt. shooting for 11s on street tires and stock intake manifold.

Tugger50H

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Anybody local interested in a Borla S Type cat back exhaust for a 15-16 GT. Its been on my car for about 9 months but just a little louder than I would like with my longtube headers.

Would consider an exhaust swap

Located in St. Louis

Dougiedeeds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Performance Pack Gt, Comp Orange
Hey Tony, I'm interested in your exhaust, if cash were an option, as I've still got stock on my car. Wentzville here.

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I would be interested maybe. I want a little bit louder exhaust, but do not want any drone. It is the only reason why i have stayed stock so long.
Sponsored