Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Nice #'s, how long do you think the motor will last before you have to build it.
Sponsored

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Hey guys!

Lots of work happening over here! We finally made fuel system upgrades to our twin turbo 2018 GT. We installed a Fore triple system, and most importantly a Xtreme-DI high pressure fuel pump. We were able to make 712 rwhp on only 6 psi, and when turned to 18 it made 1194!! Bone stock engine!

Here is a link to the entire article:

https://www.fordnxt.com/news/twin-turbo-stock-block-2018-mustang-raises-the-bar-to-1194-rwhp/

Insane numbers!! Now you have me rethinking my whole build lol ...

Bullitt69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt TT
I actually suggested this route to my shop, i.e. what Hellion has done - but since it has no real world experience I doubt any reputable shops would suggest this path, at least currently.

I would REALLY like to hear if anyone else has gone this route, and if they care or not if the motor eventually goes - or not! :inspect:

maurodelsol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mauricio Contre
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt6
^^^^correct, Ive ordered 2 kits from them in the last year and both kits i had in my hands in 10 days.....my 2018 was just finished up yesterday made 650 on 93 and the gate pressure setting with controller adding zero and made 890 on e85 at 12.5-13psi.....i dont wanna push mine as hard as Hellion has on this 1194 wheel hp car but im plenty happy with my results.....my car is virtually identical to the one in there vids...Kona 18 Auto GT with PP, Twin 62 Kit with BB Upgrade, I have the Fore System aswell but the twin pump version....

heres is my dyno vid.

Nice build , I was wondering what spark plugs you using and gap if you don’t mind me asking I have a 18 with sleeper kit but I get spark plug blowout anything higher than 14-15 psi .
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.