Sponsored

Head lights

miro67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 build GT Convertible
Yep agreed, they are still sitting wrapped in the original plastic in the workshop. I actually don't see any need for them, I think the roof mechanism being slightly exposed is fine.
Sponsored

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Yep agreed, they are still sitting wrapped in the original plastic in the workshop. I actually don't see any need for them, I think the roof mechanism being slightly exposed is fine.
Of course, they could have done an electric roof cover, like most modern ragtops, including the current Camaro. This would give the vert a more finished look when the roof is down. Naturally, these auto roof covers impede into the boot lid area, creating a very small, hard to use boot opening and less boot space in general. Mustang vert does have a good usable boot(for a convertible). Life is full of compromise.

miro67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 build GT Convertible
Yep my prior BMW convertible had a pathetic boot with the hard top roof down. It's a pleasure to have a proper boot again.

OP
OP

OHHHSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT vert & 2018 Fury GT Vert & 2020 grabber Lime GT Vert
Hey guys, thanks for all the info... so i will be buying from Blingworks and most likely just do the front fog light globe and that little light next to the indicator. Anyone have any idea how to get to these lights? Both from under the car or can you get to the top ones from behind the grill? Cheers guys

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Hey guys, thanks for all the info... so i will be buying from Blingworks and most likely just do the front fog light globe and that little light next to the indicator. Anyone have any idea how to get to these lights? Both from under the car or can you get to the top ones from behind the grill? Cheers guys
You need to pull back the plastic liner inside the wheel wells by removing a couple of clips. Depending on which side you are doing, just turn the wheel left or right to create enough room to work. There is not a lot of room to work with. The DRL and Fog light globes are reasonably easy to do. Remember, there are two separate globes inside the fog light DRL light. The little parking light is harder and i used pointy nose pliers to unscrew, because of its tightness. A bit of a fiddly job. But it's worth the result.
Sponsored