Sponsored

Has anyone here received a call for delivery, or taken delivery?

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
My Dealer called me this afternoon and said I should have my car next Tuesday. I'm not buying in just yet. My contact at the plant says it was finished Thursday, but is currently has not been released to ship.
What color did you order ? Please post when you get her.
Sponsored

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
My Dealer called me this afternoon and said I should have my car next Tuesday. I'm not buying in just yet. My contact at the plant says it was finished Thursday, but is currently has not been released to ship.
That would be impressive to get it that quick after build, I checked on mine today, FP said no shipping info yet, it was completed October 12th.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You donā€™t want to know
I hope that's true! It would be the shortest Mustang delivery time I've heard. Maybe Ford hired a bunch of senior citizens to drive the first bunch of GT 350s to their destinations. :lol:

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
If........

I hope that's true! It would be the shortest Mustang delivery time I've heard. Maybe Ford hired a bunch of senior citizens to drive the first bunch of GT 350s to their destinations. :lol:
If Ford hired this senior citizen to DRIVE your GT 350 believe me I would drive the crap right out of it for you! and I mean DRIVE it...... So do not hope for that....... Ha! Ha!

Hope you guys stat getting them real soon...... :cheers::thumbsup:

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Mine might take the longest.... rolled off on 7/29 and at this pace delivery at dealer could be 11/29! :headbonk: Ugh. :(

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
1. How old do you have to be to be a senior citizen?
2. Where do I sign up to volunteer?

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Not 3 months later, over 6 months later!
I surfed the VOA forums and future owners got notification that they are starting to get shipped (early october). Within the passed two weeks have been getting them.

Photos courtesy of Darius (darius240z):

ACR 5/12/2015: http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2016-dodge-viper-acr-official-photos-and-info-news

GT350 unveil 11/17/2014: http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-photos-and-info-news

The GT350 had quite a head start. Its almost November and not a car delivered! :tsk:
Your wrong...I order a ACR and it was delivered on 9/22/15 to the dealer....they forgot to put a stripe on it and I would not take it...PM me if your interested in it. But they came before OCT/12/15 as you suggested.
Sponsored