POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
...to a Ford Mustang "Market Research" Owner Event? There's one in Irvine, CA in about a month.

I've read about Ford doing these events in the past. Apparently our friends at FoMoCo do this to let their customers give direct feedback to the engineers, which to me means we're going to be making suggestions about what they can improve for the 2016 and all future 6th Gen Mustangs and beyond.

I had a telephone call today and was told to be prepared to drive my Mustang on a parking lot "closed course" along with a Mustang brain. I don't think this is a racetrack - I'm thinking this will be more along the lines of "are you comfortable in that chair?" and stuff like that.

Anyone else participating in one of these elsewhere in the country?

-SeventhWard
It's weird but I got this in the form of a phone call. I filed out a survey and some Mr. Know It All called me to answer all my questions and pass additional concerns/comments along. Was cool to have him explain why the car makes the THUD noise when shifting and answer additional questions I had.
Sponsored

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
I'd love to but they probably don't do that kind of thing in Colorado... The market is probably too small!

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I GOT ONE! and yes. I am going.

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Oxnard is about an hour away from Irvine but no I didn't get one either.
Ron:shrug:

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
It's weird but I got this in the form of a phone call. I filed out a survey and some Mr. Know It All called me to answer all my questions and pass additional concerns/comments along. Was cool to have him explain why the car makes the THUD noise when shifting and answer additional questions I had.
Well??? What did he have to say? It doesn't really bother me, just curious why.
Sponsored