Sponsored

hotjava66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Heritage Edition
You would figure they would go back to doing something, but they make the necessary adjustments to maintain the no work lifestyle. They were able to stack quite a bit of savings and free money during the whole pandemic, they won't "need" to return right away.

Other side of the coin is a lot of honest people are done with the rat race, they will make the necessary adjustments are not willing to get back into work without a better work life balance, less commuting, look at retiring early, demand more pay ect. Even with the labor shortage some employers are still out of touch with just what it is going to take with attracting people back to work, let alone the best talent.

None of this is recipe for a good economy nor a healthy civilization.
Interesting times. In my area, the big thing now with legalized marijuana is working at grows or dispensarIes for $20-25 an hour cash under the table and taking full advantage of every government assistance program. It is darn near impossible to find qualified and dependable people in the construction trades, many smaller companies have given up and the big ones are paying (and charging) big bucks for anyone good. The level of productivity and quality of work is appalling compared to 20 years ago. Stuff that would never fly before is the norm now as long as you fill out the appropriate safety sheets and wear your PPG
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
This thread reminded me of this. - this is literally most of my neighboring areas. this is an American dream for many. I dont know how valid this person is, but the fact is, the welfare game is very real here. people do not work, and they make a lot doing nothing. makes me so angry.

Last edited: